Disc Priest + Boomkin 2v2 Str/Weaknesses & What to add for a great 3v3?

As the title states, my buddy and I are forming a 2v2 with my Disc Priest and his Boomkin...

We did not arena often in BC, and when we did i was on my rogue... I am basically looking for the opinions of people who have more experience in arena on the strengths and weaknesses of this 2v2... what should we watch out for, what should we use to our advantage, etc.?

It would also be helpful for any tips to have reasons WHY...

Also, if we were to make a 3v3 as well, what would be the best idea for a 3rd?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Disc Priest + Boomkin 2v2 Str/Weaknesses & What to add for a great 3v3?

well this combo is imo bad. overally healer with caster is bad except lock. Problem is that u will loose every long game and cc potential of this combo is bad too. fear is one of worst cc and roots are useless against some classes.

hmm... good point...

what about a 3v3 with priest, boomkin and other? what would be the best "other"?

Rogue.

It's similar to RMP. Though you'd be better off playing RMP.

Just wanted to throw in; I agree, Boomkin/Disc is not a great comp, nor is it likely to be at 80. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Black
    hmm... good point...

what about a 3v3 with priest, boomkin and other? what would be the best "other"?
    Rouge

Its always rogues.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

cool thanks for the info guys...

one question tho... would a feral druid be a good idea? i havent played one, but since 3.0 they seem to pack much more of a punch, although im not sure how they stack up in an arena environment...

thanks

I mean, they got a snare now, and a Kitty Kidney Shot and Kitty Charge. They seem to be okay, but they still lack a MS.

If you play Disc/Boomkin/Feral it's just like a crappy version of RMP, that lacks a lot of the CC and control that makes that comp so powerful and allows the Priest to be an effective healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Keelie
    I mean, they got a snare now, and a Kitty Kidney Shot and Kitty Charge. They seem to be okay, but they still lack a MS.

If you play Disc/Boomkin/Feral it's just like a crappy version of RMP, that lacks a lot of the CC and control that makes that comp so powerful and allows the Priest to be an effective healer.
    Ferals now have an MS. I dunno the exact stats but its a two-stacking physical debuff that is caused when you hit(?) or crit(?) a target and reduces 25% healing with each stack

Quote Originally Posted by Yzaron
    Ferals now have an MS. I dunno the exact stats but its a two-stacking physical debuff that is caused when you hit(?) or crit(?) a target and reduces 25% healing with each stack
    No, ferals don't have an MS. They have Infected Wounds, which is something like Hamstring, plus up to 20% melee attack speed when fully debuffed (stacks 2 times). This is applied when using Mangle in cat form...and possibly shred as well (don't remember that part).