Dalaran Cooking reward

Hey guys!

Ive been doing the daily cooking quests and gotten thoose rewards that you can use to buy recpies. However I havent been able to locate the person you buy the recipes from. Ive checked wowhead, thottbot and such. Can anybody help me with a name and/or location?

Thanks in advance

Re: Dalaran Cooking reward

They are standing right next to the person that gives out the quests. Cant remember their name though

A simple "Dalaran cooking reward" would have given you enough information to figure it out.

Tell me, how DID you searched wowhead.com for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Furkel View Post
    There's always, ALWAYS a "huge uproar" about anything Blizz does, usually from people who either don't entirely understand the thing they're complaining about, or refuse to acknowledge that most players are perfectly okay with the current state of affairs. Whenever people complain that they don't listen to feedback it mostly means "they don't listen to ME ME ME".
    My new signature. Thanks.

Aha I didnt see any other players in that room. Might just have been lag on my end. I can check again tonight.

I found the problem. I was searching for reward and not award. Now wonder there where no info about it. Apparently the bartender sells the recipies. Along with two other NPCs: http://www.wowhead.com/?item=43035

Thanks for the help

I am Murloc!

Huh?

For horde, all the recipes is sold by the female troll next to the Chef that gives the daily quest.