Most beneficial profession?

I took mining and enchanting, but it's turning out to be more of a pain to level mining due to the time it takes to go to different areas and mine. I'm sticking with it, but it is frustrating. I would imagine all other gathering professions are similar.... the plus side is I have a TON of ores/bars to sell in AH. Enchanting is an easy profession to level if you have a toon with a lot of cash, otherwise I would suggest running a bunch of the low level instances to gather your mats there.
    You could try jewelcrafting, but that is another profession where you would need a main with a ton of cash. I think jewelcrafting and enchanting will help more in the end stages as you can DE you stuff and enchant and make your own epic gems to socket. Blacksmithing is so-so...... www.mmothere.cnI started out on my very first toon with it, but soon dropped it because it took too much to level.... this is a profession that you wwould FOR SURE need to have a main with a TON of gold.

Re: Most beneficial profession?

yum
    Keylogger

Re: Most beneficial profession?

Well i like alchemy and herbalism, you will have pretty awesome rare trinket and all your elixirs flasks etc will last longer. So i need 1 flask / 1 raid where most of ppl use 2 flasks. herbalism is pretty obvious chose to alchemy and it gives nice Hot you can cast even in stealth and it have no manacost. (heals 2k hp)

Also gathering herbs is piece of cake with epic flying form ;D