Disappointed by the new Bear Mounts...

This is not going to be a QQ thread about me not getting the ZA Bear Mount (Even though I didn't OMG QQ!). I'm just disappointed by the design of the new bear mounts compared to Amani War Bear, they have almost no armor even though they are named Armored Brown Bear and Black War Bear, the Amani War Bear at least honors its name.

I don't think they are ugly, but it feels like Blizz just took the model from a Brown Bear and put a little bit of iron and a couple of googles on it. I will try to get both of them and the Polar Bear because I like to collect mounts and they don't look bad, but I think they lack originality and I wish they had spent more time to make them cool like the new mammoth mounts.www.mmothere.cn

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Disappointed by the new Bear Mounts...

The goggles do nothing!

Edit: LOL there was a link in that post? Didn't even see it.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Deleted

I like the new bear mounts! I believe they bri... Oh, wait... mmothere.cn?

I see what you did there, Mr. Morningghost!

they remind me of the golden compass and look pretty much the same as the bear in the film.

I seem to see them everywhere and have no problem with the model. the AWB was something that was hard (at the start) to get so should be better than a mount you can just buy.

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud
    The goggles do nothing!

Edit: LOL there was a link in that post? Didn't even see it.
    OMFG i almost wet myself laughing then
    Oh noes! Plz don't perma ban me :-/ *flips the bird* OH NOES I WON'T BE ABLE TO POST!PLXDON'T!!one loldie

Quote Originally Posted by morningghost
    I don't, nor will I ever have a racist bone in my body, but seriously...what the hell is wrong with China? I've yet to ever hear of a key-logger from ANY OTHER COUNTRY, gold spammers/sellers/power-levelers aside, even.

Seriously China? Seriously?