WotLK Mounts Update, Quests, Blue posts

WotLK Mounts Update - Green Proto-Drake
    A new drop location has been added to the mounts list. The Green Proto-Drake is actually a (very?) rare drop from the Mysterious Egg rewarded by The Oracles in Sholazar Basin. I guess the choice between them and the Frenzyheart Tribe will be much easier now. (Thanks to Dalan from US-Korgath for his forum post)

WotLK Quests - Monsters Drop
    Ever wondered why you can't get the quest achievement for a zone in WotLK? It might be because you missed a quest dropped by a monster! I did most of this list during the beta but I don't think anything changed in the live version of the game. (Note: The tooltips won't work for quests with multiple quests/items depending on faction)

Blue posts
    Thanksgiving also means slow news day. Hopefully I've got a few more WotLK pages almost completed and you shouldn't even feel bored in the next days.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Hunter (Skills List / Talent Calc. (9095))
    Spirit Beasts and additional pets
    We wanted to have a difficult to get pet for those hunters who enjoyed the challenge of it in the old days. We wanted to make sure the Spirit Beast was not absolutely the best pet for that reason. We will probably add more over time. (Source)

Paladin (Skills List / Talent Calc. (9095))
    Retribution nerf and PvP
    We said before that if toning down Ret burst made them no longer very good at Arenas that we would be willing to give them additional utility. We just don't think the proverbial writing on the wall is that clear yet. We'll know a lot more in a few weeks. (Source)

Priest (Skills List / Talent Calc. (9095))
    Mind Flay "bug"
    If I had any more information, I would give it. We changed the way Mind Flay worked, which introduced the problem you referenced. It is not technically a bug, but it's still annoying and we'd like to get it fixed. We're not sure if rebuilding the spell is the right answer or if there are other things we can do.

It is going to be really hard for me to continually repost on the same topics just to say "We haven't forgotten." (Source)

Sartharion + 3 Drakes by vodka
    I didn't post any raid video since the release of Wrath of the Lich King, mostly because the starting raid content isn't as hard as what we experienced in The Burning Crusade. Let's try to fix this today with a video of Sartharion + 3 Drakes by vodka (Shaman PoV)!

Re: WotLK Mounts Update, Quests, Blue posts

Wowhead has filters that allow you to find items that drop that start quests as well, it also includes some you have missed.

http://www.wowhead.com/?items&filter...1:3537;crv=0:0

Bah, only had the Vial of Fresh Blood missing for some reason

I didn't include the Damaged Necklace because it's a world drop, and only restricted to one profession.

Mount from a Egg

Kinda makes sense though. Not that everything in a fantasy game does

I'm now honored with the Frenzyheart Tribe but I didn't know what they could do or the rewards. But I'm a DK and The Oracles are better for me.
    And I already killed the lich in the cave for the quest but took the wrong one to kill.
    Is there any chance of going back to Oracles? Is it possible to kill that lich again and then kill the other mob to change my rep?

Quote Originally Posted by blacktail
    I'm now honored with the Frenzyheart Tribe but I didn't know what they could do or the rewards. But I'm a DK and The Oracles are better for me.
    And I already killed the lich in the cave for the quest but took the wrong one to kill.
    Is there any chance of going back to Oracles? Is it possible to kill that lich again and then kill the other mob to change my rep?
    Yep, here's how you do it:

Go to the cave and battle the Lich again,
    then kill the Frenzyheart-guy when you get the option,
    then kill the Lich and turn in the quest from the Oracle.

You can do this once a day, and it brings you straight to Honored.

Deleted

Bah the hell with the BIG TONGUES! Frenzyheart FTW!

But seriously, I'm guessing there should be something special from the Frenzyheart Jar as well.

The Mysterious production of Eggs by Andrew Bird

Nice mount.

15+ Year Old Account

...I am never going Frenzyheart. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Bah, only had the Vial of Fresh Blood missing for some reason

I didn't include the Damaged Necklace because it's a world drop, and only restricted to one profession.
    I didn't notice the Writhing Choker on your page either. Apologies if I overlooked it.

Wait, so as of now, we know this, right?

Oracles' Egg -> 4 pets + mount
    Frenzyheart Jar -> Wolvar Item

Fail frenzyheart, fail.
    Draconicfire: Level 70 Destruction Warlock
    Draconictank: Level 70 Protection Warrior
    Draconicseal: Level 70 Holy Paladin

The source link to the discussion about Paladin nerfs isn't working

Quote Originally Posted by Blazeflack
    The source link to the discussion about Paladin nerfs isn't working
    Maybe it's WORKING AS INTENDED
    just like all ur NERFZ11

lul
    ,-{$$}
    ,-{QQ}
    \)___ :'(
    ) >> \\
    ^- Us.
    ^- Blizz.

I think it's unlikely only one would have the mount. Frenzyheart can probably give it too, or a different one.

Oh my f'ing god @the 3 drakes video. Great with some HQ movies for once where all the details are shown - pratical and educational. Post more of that kind of stuff Boubouille, pl0x.

It's quite amusing how he spends most his time just running aimlessly around instead of beating the shit out of the mobs though. :P

Invalid Source link on the Retri nerf Boubou =)

Quote Originally Posted by Stagen
    It's quite amusing how he spends most his time just running aimlessly around instead of beating the shit out of the mobs though. :P
    He was running to the safe areas trying to avoid the giant wall of fiery death that sweeps across the entire area >.>

It really depends what the frenzyheart have/get.
    If the drop is soooo rare, then its quite possible them wolves also have a rare mount.