Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Atomica

Paladin Charge Effect

Alright now that I've got the catchy title to lure people in and some views and postd to make the QQ roll over Ill get straight to it.

Do you guys think that changing Seal of Wisdom, to cost no Mana would fix the Paladin mana issue. I haven't had to much of a problem with mana yet, but alot of people have been saying without popping Divine Plea every minute you got a problem. Shaman's have a water shield and I don't see doing this would make Paladins overpowered, just more mana co-efficient.

Re: Paladin Charge Effect

come on man..

This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

Atomica

Quote Originally Posted by Piscesthepally
    come on man..

Lol I got owned by a skilled Ice Mage...amazingly timed CC. Top of the line fire stun timing. This guy really made me think. Anyways...I know Paladins will always have an anti-class...then again I think mages are Anti everything right now.

Also I had to ask when a Mage counter spells, does it stop your SoC proccing cause it's Holy Damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Atomica
    Ok I know some of my skill threads were epic fails but I think I might have found a skill that's perfect for the Paladin class.

: Divine Retribution 20 Second Cooldown

Causes the Paladin to charge at a friendly or enemy target within 20 yards.
    This causes no stuns, but makes the paladins immune to movement impairing
    effect for 3 seconds.

Were basically already warriors, but this charge offering no stuns like all the
    Ret paladins skills are a rip of but slightly different.

No

HAI IM A RET PALADIN LOLOLOLOL AND I THINK I SHOULD BE ABLE TO BEAT EVERY CLASS AND EVERY SPEC HEHEHEHEHE I SHOULD BE IMMUNE TO EVERYTHING LOOOOOOOL CUZ EVERYONE ELSE IS NUB

No.
    Come back with your shield or on it.

Ok I know some of my skill threads were epic fails but I think I might have found a skill that's perfect for the Paladin class.
    No you have not, but keep working...
    In life pain is mandatory; Suffering however, is optional...
    Source: Naruto

Ok I know some of my skill threads were epic fails.
    Congrats. So is this one.

I'm big on doing massive changes to the paladin class, and i, too, find this ability to be made of pure, undiluted, unabashed, unmitigated fail.

Deleted

50 Gold says this thread is going to turn into one of those epic QQ flaming wars.

Because everybody knows that paladins were adopted.

Anyone thats played the paladin class before the change know how much it was a mana draining pain in the a$$ to judge and recast a seal every fricking time, i was happy they change that but a charge id have to say na to warrior like.

Quote Originally Posted by Alesthes
    50 Gold says this thread is going to turn into one of those epic QQ flaming wars.

Epic.
    Conall the Undying - 80 Protection Paladin (WoW Armory not working atm).

yiptastic

Quote Originally Posted by Alesthes

EPIC.

yiptastic

OP's idea is toooooo boring.

Divine judgement (prot 11 point talent) 30 sec CD.
    Empowers the paladin with divine power, the paladin becomes fearless for 6 seconds judging an enemy target and prevents it from fleeing and reducing the target's attack damage of all sorts by 20%. The run speed of the paladin will be reduced by 50% during this period.(works on human players)

works like roots, anything that's effected (except giants) will stand at their position.

Atomica

Quote Originally Posted by Conall
    Epic.

That's my favorite skill yet.

Glad I could bring another fail thread to the Paladin Community.

I'd also like to say, those people that made a Paladin or decided to dust of their old paladin alt cause they heard they were op, and ROFLpwning everybody. You are not a Paladin, you are a Druid, you are a warrior, you are a rogue. You feel the need to have the power over every other class all the time.

This is the Time of the Paladins. This is the time of the underdog. Although this time may or may not be short lived all we can do is try and improve the class anyway possible. Too me though if your a level 13 paladin with an 80 warlock main. Your a warlock, so don't come in here acting like you know what it is to be a Paladin.

I try and fail, constantly. But that's what it is to be a Paladin.

That's what separate's a Paladin from an alt. Do you come to these forums to see if your Paladin alt is going to be overpowered again three weeks, or do you come to improve and discuss the class.

Then ask yourself,

Are you a Paladin?

Atomica

Also does anyone agree, when I say Seal of Wisdom should cost no mana to cast. Just like water shield, cause it's kind've stupid that you have to spend mana to regain mana.

this is new AND original

Prot Palas already have Avenger's Shield. It has 30 sec cooldown, so what? DKs got Death Grip with 35 sec cooldown, which can be lowered to 25 sec with talent.
    Stop crying about that Paladins should have a charge skill, you can't have everything you want.

Atomica

Quote Originally Posted by Celez
    Prot Palas already have Avenger's Shield. It has 30 sec cooldown, so what? DKs got Death Grip with 35 sec cooldown, which can be lowered to 25 sec with talent.
    Stop crying about that Paladins should have a charge skill, you can't have everything you want.
    Not everyone's Protection Specced. Did you also notice that Dk's and Warrior's have charge and Death grip as their base skills and is improved with their tree's. Did you also notice Runic Power and Rage are the same thing. Did you also notice that there is a thing called PvP, and did you also notice that the Paladin although Similiar to a Death Knight and Warrior are nothing alike. All three wear plate, all three use two handed weapons but only two have charge, only one has heals.

Yeah.. NO! I don't wanna be a holy copy of warrior. Were already so similar its stupid. Don't want charge.

I try and fail, constantly.
    Yes i can see why... You sir fail.. Any retribution paladin with respect for himself owns druids, warriors(lol how is a warrior even able to beat and paladin) and rogues(same thing lol)

You sir must be the worst player ever.. I am sorry but when you decide to slash your wrists can i have your items !?

Cause you will wait for eternity for pala buffs cause they are seriously without a doubt the most overpowered class in the game..

AND! YES I DO HAVE A PALADIN RETRIBUTION! so stop whine noob.. And blame blizzard for your own short coming..

To the rest of the community im dissapointed in you.. You havent flamed this guy NEARLY enough.. Were the fuck are all the trolls! This guy is asking to be buttbumped !! DO IT