All ret need is this

First off yes i'm a pally and yes i'm ret and really don't think we need a charge and i wish people would sop asking for it since i really don't want to be another this warrior clone. Yes i do kno that ret has had issue in PVP believe me i kno all to well how easy it was to mana drain and kite us one of the issue has been resolved. What people need to realize and this is not just ret pallies but everybody is that all classes have a weakness and that some classes excel at exploting that weakness and stop all qq. But we all kno this will never happen so i have a come up with a solution that will solve it. JUST ADD SHORT DURATION DAZE EFFECT TO CRUSADER STRIKE OK problem solved. AT this rated by the next expansion all classes will be the same

Re: All ret need is this

This is kind of a neat concept.

all though it would have to be played with a lot to get the balance down right.

i do understand that paladins are all or nothing and if a pally cant kill his target fast he has no chance of survival, against almost any class.

considering kiting a RET on my druid is insanely easy repentance doesnt work while im in travel/cat(dashing) form. keeping my distance form ret is insanely easy, specialy if i can just pop into flight form and sit up in a tree and spam wrath lol.

so i can see how a 1 second daze even would HELP close gaps, to prevent rogues and maybe druids from hitting that out of combat period where they get their insane advantage from.
    Quote Originally Posted by figginnoob
    Or, maybe you could start a trend by playing WoW with your elbows. Then you could say, "WoW! Look at me! I play WoW with my elbows! I'm HARDCORE!". Then you could feel satisfied knowing that you're awesome 'cause you play with your elbows and are much better than those sorry casual scrubs that don't.

Atomica

Terrible English, but I actually don't agree with this, if Paladins are going to get a Secondary Effect on Crusader Strike it'd be stupid to give them a daze. A Single target daze is almost useless for PvE ret paladins, and they should give an effect that is equal to both sides of the playing field.

I disagree with atomica. Change glyph of Crusader strike to it. or make a talent imp CS. because lets face it glyph of CS is really really bad...

Quote Originally Posted by Atomica
    A Single target daze is almost useless for PvE ret paladins, and they should give an effect that is equal to both sides of the playing field.
    Actually, it would be quite good if they had a warrior tanking, because since BC, all ranks of Heroic Strike does addition damage to dazed targets, and more damage = more threat, thus making the boss less likely to beat down the paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by nutype51
    Actually, it would be quite good if they had a warrior tanking, because since BC, all ranks of Heroic Strike does addition damage to dazed targets, and more damage = more threat, thus making the boss less likely to beat down the paladin.
    Can't daze a boss.

What? No?
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by TDSlôl
    Can't daze a boss.
    That's going to be second stage of the CS upgrade...

More on topic, I think it's not that bad idea - as long as it's glyphed ability, not baseline.

Crusader Strike: Reduce the duration of Forbearance by 5 seconds per use

Crusader Strike: Reduce the cool down of Repentance by 10% per use.

Crusader Strike: Increase the effect of Heals by (X)% stacking 5 times.

Crusader Strike: Reduce the cool down of Divine Plea by 5% per use.

Crusader Strike: Reduce the cool down of Lay of Hand by 15seconds per use.

Crusader Strike: Heals the target of the target for 5% of the damage done per use.

Crusader Strike: Increase the duration of Seals by 10 seconds per use.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

15+ Year Old Account

put all those points up in 1 glyph and retri's will be happy