Leveling moonkin

Hi guys im a level 70 druid and this is my first time posting in this forums. I just got wotlk. i just need to wait for blizzard to activate my Account again lol. I leveled 1-65 in feral and 65-70 in restoration. I was never balance before but now im planning on leveling from 70-80 in balance becouse i heard balance are now pretty good in wotlk. But idk alot about it, i have mostly kharazan healing epics n barely no balance gear so im planning on using my healing gear. And could someone recommend me a good leveling spec

Re: Leveling moonkin

The resto gear aint so bad for balance levelling now, since moonkins benefit from spirit to a degree and with intensity you get insane mana regen. Just look for gear with intel,stam and mebbe some spirit and of course spell power and hit rating (although a talent can take care of most of this). Crit rating and haste are just gravy really.

I'd go with something like http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...h=000000000000 to start with, with your first points going into finishing intensity first for more mana regen, then maxing owlkin frenzy then starfall, after that its all up to taste.

For rotations just starfire to open then wrath spam, for aoe'ing just grab 3 or more mobs by either running through em or using insect swarm barkskin then hurricane away, having full owlkin frenzy helps to keep that buff up so you dont loose hurrican casting time which equals a lot of wasted mana.

Hope that helps

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?drui...h=190607050406

would be my suggestion

innervate and starfire is recommanded to start with
    All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"

Thanks alot guys you guys are really helpful cant wait till they activate my account so i can be balance

it would be nice to aoe grind the way illidan say

but keep in mind, hurricane still cost 1k mana and 2k at next level

the wrath interrupts isnt as bad as you think to put points to avoid pushbacks though.....

by 2nd hit, the wrath should already be casted. With slower mobs, its probably even least.

The reason I dropped Starfall in my tree because if hes gonna use his healing gear from kara, he might as well get the mana regen to last longer. If I remember correctly, with most kara healing pieces, he should be around 900 to 1k spellpower, which is why I suggested Master Shapeshifter..... that extra 4% can actually make a difference.

Also, I would seriously consider imp moonkin form

Theres a lots of spirit on the kara leather healing gear if i remember, earthsoul has a nice chunk. You are not really doing it for the spell haste, you are doing it for the damage boost.

All of Time and Space, Everything that has happened or will happened, Where do you want to start?

"If you ever see a rogue, either rogue is overgear or the rogue has problems"