Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Free transfers, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by hosehead
    L2 Role, you are healadins, not shaman/priests/druids. You stand in the corner and wiggle your fingers and shut up.
    Clueless fuck.

And we wont be able to switch to Ret and dps during trashmobs, because that's what blizzard is going to prefend. Read the blue post 2 days ago.

The problem with affliction is not so much the complexity of the rotations but the fact we take such a large hit to our DPS if we stop or screw up our rotation.

Also will we ever see a swiftmend/conflag type ability for affliction? I know trash is not a serious issue but its annoying when people ask you to burn down something quickly but we have no Moonfire/Fireblast, Shadowburn is talented and requires a shard.

Quote Originally Posted by Cho
    And we wont be able to switch to Ret and dps during trashmobs, because that's what blizzard is going to prefend. Read the blue post 2 days ago.
    Wrong. They just said you won't HAVE to. I.E. all the melee DPS won't have to have a tank 2nd spec for a boss because the fight needs 10 tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Wintie
    The problem with affliction is not so much the complexity of the rotations but the fact we take such a large hit to our DPS if we stop or screw up our rotation.

Also will we ever see a swiftmend/conflag type ability for affliction? I know trash is not a serious issue but its annoying when people ask you to burn down something quickly but we have no Moonfire/Fireblast, Shadowburn is talented and requires a shard.
    It's not just aff locks. Destro and Demo have 3 DoTs they have to keep up too. As 30/0/41 I have 4 DoTs.

If I don't keep them up, sure I do more DPS than an aff lock (why do you think I'm not aff), but I can't keep up with other classes without them.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

You dont really think that it wont have any cooldown?