Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Armory fix, DK changes, Blue posts, Wallpaper

Quote Originally Posted by Bobimus
    Um, the stun most people trinket is kidney shot and that requires energy and combo points. We sacrifice a lot of damage for it and we have to build up combo points first before we can use it. The other one can be used while stealthed. It's not like a pally stunning willy nilly with no affect on dps.
    I think what you're saying (while valid) is lost here, maybe he never played in the day of mace spec = proccing and refreshing stuns.

I'm sorry if you die in a stunlock right now but it'll change with gear or with a partner.
    QFT, put some gear on.

People still complain that rogues can "stunlock", and I laugh. "Those were the days".

Quote Originally Posted by Mahtamori
    Yeah... people complained about getting stunned to death by Paladins, but apparently it's still OK for a Rogue to do it...
    People complained about paladin stuns because during a single stun duration, they yielded about 11-12k worth of damage. That's about as much health as a BT rogue had. No skill- just walk up, and spam that /castsequence macro.

Nobody complains about it anymore because rogues are packing about 15,000-17,000HP at 80 with leveling gear. Now when rogues get a single stunn they don't die. If rogues wore plate and could bubble-heal themselves, I could see your argument.

So what, rogues have stuns? You have the chances for stun duration reduction, stun damage reduction and of course, there's diminishing returns on all of our stuns. All three of them. Not to mention paladins get an aura that does damage every time they're attacked (a sure rogue-killer for those with .4 weapon speed)

"Working as intended"
    ,-{$$}
    ,-{QQ}
    \)___ :'(
    ) >> \\
    ^- Us.
    ^- Blizz.

Um, the stun most people trinket is kidney shot and that requires energy and combo points. We sacrifice a lot of damage for it and we have to build up combo points first before we can use it. The other one can be used while stealthed. It's not like a pally stunning willy nilly with no affect on dps.

I'm sorry if you die in a stunlock right now but it'll change with gear or with a partner.
    You mean "fight a rogue with worse gear than yours" and "play 2 x 1".

lol. And Pally is the problem...

Quote Originally Posted by LavaDuck
    From the looks of it, the DK changes seem good.
    not really .... maybe if you are a pure pve tard only....

Death knights seem to tank well when they have cooldowns available and take too much damage otherwise. The change here seems obvious – boost Frost presence’s mitigation while reducing the mitigation of some other abilities, especially Icebound Fortitude and Bone Shield.

this could be really bad for pvp depending on how bad they ass rape those 2 attacks Bone Armor is 40% dmg reduction for 4 hits (5 with glyph) if they nerf it to anything lower its going to be worthless in pvp IMO and icebound fortitude will become alot less useluff in pvp if they lower it more then 30% dmg reduction

Quote Originally Posted by hosehead
    I think what you're saying (while valid) is lost here, maybe he never played in the day of mace spec = proccing and refreshing stuns.

QFT, put some gear on.

People still complain that rogues can "stunlock", and I laugh. "Those were the days".

People complained about paladin stuns because during a single stun duration, they yielded about 11-12k worth of damage. That's about as much health as a BT rogue had. No skill- just walk up, and spam that /castsequence macro.

Nobody complains about it anymore because rogues are packing about 15,000-17,000HP at 80 with leveling gear. Now when rogues get a single stunn they don't die. If rogues wore plate and could bubble-heal themselves, I could see your argument.

So what, rogues have stuns? You have the chances for stun duration reduction, stun damage reduction and of course, there's diminishing returns on all of our stuns. All three of them. Not to mention paladins get an aura that does damage every time they're attacked (a sure rogue-killer for those with .4 weapon speed)

"Working as intended"
    "Working as intended... for Rogues".

With so much HP how someone can die to ret aura...??? really lol.

Btw, Blizz should review their "lvl70 nerfs" since now players have lvl 80 toons with lvl80 sta, lvl80 armor, lvl80 resi... and can handle the old "lvl80skills damage@lvl70". Why ppl don't QQ about "we have too much HP/Resi now at 80 blizz, put the damage back 'cause we can't die anymore from old skills" now?!? Funny...

Quote Originally Posted by T3KN1K
    not really .... maybe if you are a pure pve tard only....

Death knights seem to tank well when they have cooldowns available and take too much damage otherwise. The change here seems obvious – boost Frost presence’s mitigation while reducing the mitigation of some other abilities, especially Icebound Fortitude and Bone Shield.

this could be really bad for pvp depending on how bad they ass rape those 2 attacks Bone Armor is 40% dmg reduction for 4 hits (5 with glyph) if they nerf it to anything lower its going to be worthless in pvp IMO and icebound fortitude will become alot less useluff in pvp if they lower it more then 30% dmg reduction

why do you guys have trouble tanking...... the only time i need some extra def or dodge (from trink) is when a boss has a soft enrage or if there are 4+mobs all hitting for 4k

Quote Originally Posted by Kittenpower
    why do you guys have trouble tanking...... the only time i need some extra def or dodge (from trink) is when a boss has a soft enrage or if there are 4+mobs all hitting for 4k
    i dont see why u quoted me i was talkin about pvp not pve tanking

Quote Originally Posted by hosehead

"Working as intended"
    It's just too bad that:
    a) I don't play Paladin
    b) Few of the others at the receiving end of a Rogue stunlock play Paladin

Paladins are probably the ones, along with Mages, who are best at dealing with stunlocks. Other classes aren't quite so lucky.

Also, last I checked, the stuns weren't on a shared DR, only on individual DRs.

who cares about gold privacy, who cares if a guy only got 100g this aint real life its just fun to see what other people got :P
    it is so annoying that people of Blizzard use "Gold Privacy" x) Cant say it enough bad idea to remove!
    And Get a solid Anti-virus program and dont go on bad tricks like fake blizzard mails
    so its you ppl that fail on that not blizzard Character Wealth :P

Quote Originally Posted by razord93
    who cares about gold privacy, who cares if a guy only got 100g this aint real life its just fun to see what other people got :P
    it is so annoying that people of Blizzard use "Gold Privacy" x) Cant say it enough bad idea to remove!
    And Get a solid Anti-virus program and dont go on bad tricks like fake blizzard mails
    so its you ppl that fail on that not blizzard Character Wealth :P
    Well, its very weird, that just after I posted in Shen'dralar forum, this image, http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/268/kungenoromp4.jpg

A few hours later, the armory fix removed the "wealth" tab.... im still shaking, awaiting a painfull death for revealing the fortune of the "best" player of wow... (atleast the most famous ¬¬)

original post: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....86812717&sid=4