I'm happy with Holy.

I'm happy with holy. Insane burst healing, Insane MT healing, Hand spells, Instant spells.. And now with soon full epic gear my Holy light glyph triggers a 1.4-2k aoe heal, add beacon of light and insta-heal spells and we can heal aoe encounters.

Paladin is challenging, but if you play it well for sure the best healer for heroics/10man raids (Combined with a good aoe healer).

What's your game?

Re: I'm happy with Holy.

I can do quite fine with my holy spec as well, but still I think it need some revamping.

We can heal all heroics and do fine in raids. But it often takes alot more effort (which is ofcourse not necessarily a bad thing if you dig the challenge).

Just seem that all tanks suddenly should be able to aoe tank better, all dps should be able to aoe dps better and all healers except paladins should be able to raid heal with excellence. Seems unfair.

Point being, paladins can still be a challenging healer while having a better raid healing option than the beacon.

and uh, more holy dps for the dailies please
    On a totally unrelated side note, I've always seen battlegrounds as gladiatorial arenas where warriors fight in glorious combat to the death. Meanwhile raiding is walking up to someone's house, kicking down the door, kicking the shit out of their family, stealing the mother's pearl necklace then screaming out "ROLL FOR LOOT! LOL!"

Well, if they improved Paladins AE healing they would for sure remove the only challenging thing in heroics.. Would be pretty boring =/.

And they're going to improve Judgement of the Pure with more Judgement damage, and a tip for you (Expect a future change). Shield of Righteoussness Rank 1 and Rank 2 don't share cooldown that's some extra damage :P

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley
    I'm happy with holy. Insane burst healing, Insane MT healing, Hand spells, Instant spells.. And now with soon full epic gear my Holy light glyph triggers a 1.4-2k aoe heal, add beacon of light and insta-heal spells and we can heal aoe encounters.

Paladin is challenging, but if you play it well for sure the best healer for heroics/10man raids (Combined with a good aoe healer).

What's your game?
    Heroin?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley
    Shield of Righteoussness Rank 1 and Rank 2 don't share cooldown that's some extra damage :P
    You serious? It that's true then tanking will be even easier =]

since the new expansion i have really enjoyed my holy pala, luved it before but not like this :P
    the one thing that does bother me is that people keep asking for an AE heal, palas are Tank healers they are a different from all the other healing class's. why would we want to become just like the grp healers when we have the most important job KEEPING THOSE MEAT SHIELDS ALIVE ^^.
    80 Holy pala
    80 resto druid