[Unholy] Blood-Caked Blade, Wandering Plauge?

Just wondering if people think Blood-caked blade and wandering plague are worth it. In going over numerous Recount charts of my damage per instance, blood-caked is about 4% of my total damage, and wandering plague is maybe at 10%... Discuss...
    Quote Originally Posted by gookslammer View Post
    Throwing logic at a troll is like throwing bologna at a tank.

Re: [Unholy] Blood-Caked Blade, Wandering Plauge?

Personally if I am doing pvp and pve, I do not use wandering plague which it is nice. But I use an assortment of different specs that I test like this one which might not appeal to alot of people but it works for me. Note that this spec would differ if I was strict pve.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...h=020305040506

Where would you want to put those points from BCB + WP instead so that it increases your overall damage for 14%?

They're not awesome, but there's not many options to work down the tree.

I'd do without BCB, but I have grown fond of Wandering Plague with all the AoE packs going around.
    Served steaming hot, right out of the waffle grill. With just the right amount of STFU poured on top.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLWaffles
    They're not awesome, but there's not many options to work down the tree.

I'd do without BCB, but I have grown fond of Wandering Plague with all the AoE packs going around.
    WP is a phenomenal talent and one of the best pt for pt PvE DPS increases in the tree. With 30% crit and 4k AP, WP is ~8% dmg over the course of the avg heroic run. 2.67% dmg increase per pt!

BCB is a bit lackluster, but for single target DPS it is one of the better options in the lower tiers of the tree. Only about 2.5% overall dmg, so a little less than 1% per pt.