Holy Paladin Tips for Heroic Azjol Nerub

Tried it 5 times last night. Couldn't get passed the last part of the wave of mobs before the first boss.

1.6k Spell Power
    17k Int
    250 MP5

I can heal nearly all the other instances without any issues at all.

I just seem to go oom at the very last pack as I'm spamming holy light to keep everyone alive.

Would appreciate some tips please.

Re: Holy Paladin Tips for Heroic Azjol Nerub

Either your tank is to crap geared tbh.
    Or the dps just fail.
    If you kill the packs fast enough, you will be able to get out of combat and drink fast.
    But i tbh just think its something about gear in the group.
    Since I have no problem what so ever on my priest.
    2100+ Spellpower tho.
    [blizzard]Quote text.[/blizzard]
    [blizzard author=Ghostcrawler]We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.[/blizzard]
    [blizzard author=Ghostcrawler link=http://blue.mmo-champion.com/28/17367977149-possible-solution-to-paladin-opness.html]We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.[/blizzard]

Its really not that hard if you have a decent tank, and a little CC

You need to kill/stunlock the skirmishers asap, and cc the casters. If you do that you should get the dmg so much down you almost can use only flashlight.

Remember divine plea is you friend.

Its prob a tank, or overheal problem

Done it with my stats and ended fight on full mana(most fight i either end at full or completly oom)

1,7k SP
    18k int
    190 mp5

Eidit: what is you´r crit?

As xyliaz said ur tank was just stupid..

Just to make u feel better it happened to me too.. Almost full T6 paladin couldnt keep the tank up, so i had to kick the tank and get a new one.. Relax.. you are doing just fine.. At least u aint a retardin !
    This user has been permanently banned from the forums for having severe social issues and being a jerk far too regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by wowpusher
    Its really not that hard if you have a decent tank, and a little CC

You need to kill/stunlock the skirmishers asap, and cc the casters. If you do that you should get the dmg so much down you almost can use only flashlight.

Remember divine plea is you friend.

Its prob a tank, or overheal problem

Done it with my stats and ended fight on full mana(most fight i either end at full or completly oom)

1,7k SP
    18k int
    190 mp5

Eidit: what is you´r crit?
    Spell crit is 26%.

We had 2 mage, 1 lock, 1 warrior and me.

Quote Originally Posted by nosfero
    As xyliaz said ur tank was just stupid..

Just to make u feel better it happened to me too.. Almost full T6 paladin couldnt keep the tank up, so i had to kick the tank and get a new one.. Relax.. you are doing just fine.. At least u aint a retardin !
    this is truth. im in full t6/sunwell items, and i was having trouble healing it on regular while i was leveling. the entire group was taking massive amounts of damage due to a bad tank ;(

as long as the tank moves from "pound" and you keep judgment up to heal the dps during locust swarm, its piss easy id say.

my stats atm 100 mp5, 25% crit, 17k mana and 1400 spell power

Make sure you CC the casters and those pulls get a lot easier.

well i try to stay at 200+ Mp5 While casting.

And i pop divine plea as soon as i enter combat and i pop it exactly every minute there after.. as well as divine illumination.

Also keep JoL on the target which ticks for pretty decent ammount for all party members.

but like everyone else said.. it comes down to the tank <3

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton
    Tried it 5 times last night. Couldn't get passed the last part of the wave of mobs before the first boss.

1.6k Spell Power
    17k Int
    250 MP5

I can heal nearly all the other instances without any issues at all.

I just seem to go oom at the very last pack as I'm spamming holy light to keep everyone alive.

Would appreciate some tips please.
    With 17,000 intellect how could you possible go out of mana?

That's a lot of mp5. Are you sure you have enough crit? I have 100 mp5 and don't go below 70% mana in there, and have healed the place three times with three different tanks/groups.

I'm thinking you're not using Divine Plea on cooldown or don't have enough crit. mp5 is the last stat you need to get, Int and Crit will out-regen it by miles.
    Ephemera - Grievance - Thrall [H]
    Sybilfawlty - We Have Cookies - Stormrage [A]

if you're one of those holy paladins that didn't put a point into beacon, that's probably your problem.

can't think of a single heroic where the entire group isn't taking damage at one point or another, and you'll fall way behind and end up letting people die without it.

you can't really compete with chain heal/CoH/wild growth without it.