Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: I would like DnD's cost to be reduced

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor
    I had to Grab threat on spawns so they wouldnt go after healers while dpsing.

What else could I do? Pst has a short range, and I cant just spam it till adds spawn.

Also my Defensive tools also cost runes which again locks me out even more while trying to save my group.
    If you're dps, I don't know why you have to "save your group". Thats the tanks job, so get a tank who isn't bad.

What I got out of this is "Our tank sucked and couldn't pick up the adds, so the group asked me to tank the adds, but I wanted to dps the boss too. But when I started picking up the adds I realized I can't dps the boss and tank the adds at the same time. I'm too selfish and stupid to realize that the group's survival is more important than my dps. Damage meters are everything, right?"

Am I close?

DnD is fine how it is. It's not consecrate so don't treat it as such and expect to be able to spam it. It's a powerful aoe for us, so the balance it's power it's steeper in rune cost. There are clever ways to create runes for yourself. You have empower rune weapon which will give all your runes, and blood tap which often gets overlooked but can be very useful as it instantly makes a blood rune into a death rune ready for use, none of this refreshing. You should have blood tap glyphed anyway as we have fuck all for minor glyph selection.

You obviously know that you will be having to pick these adds up, so just manage your runes accordingly. If you have erw off cd, then go balls out won't matter. If erw is on cd just save a blood and either a frost or unholy rune, as you can blood tap your other blood rune and voila you have 3 ready to go for dnd while still getting to use 4 runes for abilities before hand. If you're raiding as a dk then you obviously know it's not just a spam and go class, so adapt and deal with it.

clicky for armory

Quote Originally Posted by Somnio
    So, apart from destroying virtually everything with a combination of ranged/melee/casting, being able to tank and heal yourself while at it AND having tons, tons and TONS of abilities, you also want to be one of, if not THE most powerful AoE dealer in the game?

Sorry, no.
    You don't have a DK.

I'm guessing you're a rogue.. or a warrior.

Maybe a hunter, but your spelling is just a tad too good.

Edit: Totally forgot.. A shaman.

DND is fine i have no problem on that boss ever..... you have AMZ so your unholy.... lrn2usepestilence instead

btw we are really strong AoE as it is with pestilence