Fun protection lvling challenge?

Project Goals and/or Rules

• Leveling up by soloing instances
    • Only self buffs, enchants / other prof stuff that you can make yourself
    • No outside assistance with select packs, bosses, buffs, or anything else

General Information

I'm a paladin called Xyresic currenly residing (lvling up) on Doomhammer EU, and since i'm bored sometimes just like everyone else i thought this might be a fun challenge, it will prolly be a very slow and painful thing to do, and it will most likley be very very slow.

Just wondering if there is anyone else that has ever thought about or tried this? i know it will be possible to solo stuff when its green, but there is not much fun in that, and that will be even slower, any information at all, and ill be very happy

-- Xyresic

Re: Fun protection lvling challenge?

Sounds like a lot of slow, dull fights await you as you do teh same green-level instances over and over

As an alternative I suggest levelling up naked, using just a weapon.

If you're on an RP server be sure to roleplay this by taking all your clothes off as you play WoW.

The fact that i've been 80 for 2 weeks and you just posted this recently leads me to believe that leveling as prot is 100% full of fail.

Not possible, you can't solo any instance mob at lvl 1
    This user has been permanently banned because the moderator doesn't like warlocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nepenthes
    Sounds like a lot of slow, dull fights await you as you do teh same green-level instances over and over

As an alternative I suggest levelling up naked, using just a weapon.

If you're on an RP server be sure to roleplay this by taking all your clothes off as you play WoW.
    No

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    The fact that i've been 80 for 2 weeks and you just posted this recently leads me to believe that leveling as prot is 100% full of fail.
    Not really doing this to ding 80 asap

Quote Originally Posted by ishy
    Not possible, you can't solo any instance mob at lvl 1
    True, but i'll be starting at lvl 20 me thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamson
    Well, if people INSIST on making it painful and slow then yeah it would be.

Been 80 since the weekend before Thanksgiving.

How do I Titan Grip as a Protection Paladin?

I saw this Pally Titan Grip a 2hander, and he was using Devotion aura (so I assume he was Protection)

Dam I cant seem to fully remember his name.

Think it started with an Ar

Ar,,th

Arthas,,,,,,,
    Thats It!
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

You guys have to much free time!

Deleted

Leveling as a prot paladin is seriously easy. So far the only group quest that I haven't been able to solo was the Champion's Call (Northrend version of Ring of Blood) in Zul'Drak and I have done everything in Dragonblight, Howling Fjord, Grizzly Hiils, Zul'Drak, Borean Tundra, and at the moment I'm questing in Storm Peaks...As such I do understand why some people might want to make it atleast a bit more difficult for themselves to level.

But the issue I see with this "challenge" presented here is that you're missing out on all the quest rewards, which in turn means you're losing helluva lot of gold in the process. And unless you have tailoring + enchanting you'll have seriously hard time getting the mats for your professions.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account

I leveled prot, it was easy.

Fully clear Borean Tundra (as in do every quest)

Fully clear Howling Fijord.

Now in Dragonblight things should be almost all green.

Finish in Zul'Drak with everything green.

Enjoy The rest of the zones as 80, and all that gold.