Glyphs for blood spec

Hello ppl

I would like to hear some opinions about what runes i should use with my blood spec.
    Atm im raiding with a 51/0/19 spec and u think that the only useful major glyph is the glyph of obliterate. i dont find any use to most of the other glyphs available for the class.

If u play the dk class and u think u are good then pls give me ur oppinions about glyphs specs and try to explain me why u picked that over something else.

Re: Glyphs for blood spec

Seems to be a distinct lack of actual useful blood glyphs, yeah. Only ones I've found that are even remotely useful is the Obliterate one you mentioned, and the Rune Tap one (if your healers suck >.>)

"Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.

Pestilence one is always nice, for any spec really.
    Served steaming hot, right out of the waffle grill. With just the right amount of STFU poured on top.

Forgot to mention Horn of Winter, it is pretty nice too.
    Served steaming hot, right out of the waffle grill. With just the right amount of STFU poured on top.

The STFU syrup on my waffles is highly poisonous. That should turn you off.