does Rage of Rivendare buff Goul dps?

just wondering because this would make RoR better than EPB for talent starved builds

Re: does Rage of Rivendare buff Goul dps?

anyone know the answer to this? i've been resisting the temptation to go respec and throw down a ghoul w/Ror and w/o Ror

has anyone tried out mark of blood in arena yet? i mean skirmishes or duels? i know it can easily be dispelled, but how often, against a dk that is, do you find someone trying to dispel your abilities? if Ror increases ghoul damage then it is better than EPB but if it does not then i would think that EPB is better because of the crit % that it would give. i'm currently at a spec that is 20/0/49 with 2 points to spare for an arena spec and my 3 choices are Ror, EPB, and MoB for the last 2 points i'm going to spend. the more i thought about it the less i really liked desecration for a few reasons. 1) it only last 12 sec while my diseases last 18, 2) i'm using the glyph of SS so it has a chance to reapply the diseases, 3) it's stationary, and finally 4) my 2's partner is a hunter who will be using frost trap for aoe slowing so it's not really worth it as far as point investment is concerned.

i'm loging on to test the ghoul damage and Ror right now i'll get back with yall soon

so from several test it does not increase pet damage. i played around with it on the targeting dummy and his regular swings were 230-260 with and with out Ror while his special was swinging at 340-375 but was criting more with EPB

hope this helps others out their who had this question