SOR - Coming back from the dead?

Just read this on dwarfpriest.com:

Come Back From the Dead
    If you have Spirit of Redemption and die, you drop out of combat for a short moment when it activates. During that time, you can switch a trinket out for the Darkmoon Card: Twisting Nether, which will give you a 10% chance of coming back to life when Spirit of Redemption ends. Certain add-ons like Outfitter can be configured to equip the trinket for you automatically when you die.

Is this still possible? If so, sweet.
    I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite signature on the forum.

Re: SOR - Coming back from the dead?

would be awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by cryo85
    Because the X-53 is cooler than the Homo Steed
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium
    [Banned] For trolling.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    =======<()
    BBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    You can't balance vuvuzelas.

slightly off topic, but with glyph of SoR you can (when the RNG gods smile upon you) effectively stay in SoR for long periods of time.

Died on Thaddius last night cause a ret pally didn't switch sides on polarity shift.

The bear tank was trying to get the OT to taunt off him so he could brez me, i just stayed there casting CoH (the paladin was on MT healing) and managed to get VERY lucky and hold out for a total of 31 seconds (4 procs) by which time the boss was nearly dead

though the card would be wholly OP if it worked. I wouldn't be surprised if the chance decreased as you level past 60, like most 'chance on whatever' type effects, blizzards means of preventing certain trinkets from never becoming outdated.

greenmasheen

Quote Originally Posted by rellex
    slightly off topic, but with glyph of SoR you can (when the RNG gods smile upon you) effectively stay in SoR for long periods of time.

Died on Thaddius last night cause a ret pally didn't switch sides on polarity shift.

The bear tank was trying to get the OT to taunt off him so he could brez me, i just stayed there casting CoH (the paladin was on MT healing) and managed to get VERY lucky and hold out for a total of 31 seconds (4 procs) by which time the boss was nearly dead

though the card would be wholly OP if it worked. I wouldn't be surprised if the chance decreased as you level past 60, like most 'chance on whatever' type effects, blizzards means of preventing certain trinkets from never becoming outdated.
    hmmmm sounds like its worth having over some of my current glyphs.