Build for holy and itemz

Hello here is my bulid

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...ture+Co&n=Icex

can some1 tell me if something is wrong? i give that much in ret for a more crit. Now on raids i dont have any problems witch mana (ok sometimes when i must spam holy light) but maby any1 have better build .

and what is better t7-25ppl or non set items 25ppl ?

how do u think i can heal Sartharion 10 ppl with that items and with 3 adds ? oO

Re: Build for holy and itemz

Just from looking at you, you should be fine. (I'm more of a play and try it out kinda girl, rather then OMG NUMBERZ girl.)

GL.

OMG NUMBERZ!!!

51/5/15 is better than 53/0/18.

You need to get points into Kings. The only reason not to is if another Pally in your guild ALWAYS brings Kings to raids and you don't do Heroics. In Heroics, Kings will be the buff almost everyone wants and obviously you can't count on another Pally doing it for you. It's also your best personal buff while soloing dailies and the like.

If there is another Holy Pally you regularly raid with, work with him. One of you should have Imp Wisdom and the other should have Imp Concentration Aura.

The other major thing is that you need to move the two points you have in Imp Judgments over to Heart of the Crusader. There's no reason for you to need to be able to Judge faster. You will only need to Judge once every 20 seconds at most. And the full +3% crit to the whole raid is very very nice for times when you don't have a Ret Pally keeping it up for you.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by shyara
    Just from looking at you, you should be fine. (I'm more of a play and try it out kinda girl, rather then OMG NUMBERZ girl.)
    OMG NUMBERZ are good for one's health :P And yeah, I agree with the other poster, you should get BoK. People will just complain endlessly if you don't have it. Otherwise your spec looks okay.