Quote Originally Posted by meliancill
ok guys i keep seeing this ( i tested 8k swings and got 5% misses ) this is because with 3.0 bliz changed some things around - to never miss with a 2h you need about 5% less chance to miss - however DS and judgments are considered ranged attacks and there for require a full 9% chance to never miss - and with those 2 things being our main dps not capping those will cause a problem - if you only stack 5% less chance to miss - you will still miss judgments and DS.

not to say they are wrong because they are not - bliz did change it to 5% for 2h wepons but pallys play with both 2h and ranged attacks acording to blizz - so for us to never miss with anything you still need 295 hit or 9% less chance.
"So personally I use consider myself capped on hit at 132 hit and i have not missed a single melee swing, CS , DS or judgement." In my post I also said that I have never missed any of those with the draenei aura.

Now for the sake of arguing lets say judgement is about 20% of your damage and that DS is about 10%, and since it procs Seal of the Martyr (27%) technically it would be 12.7%. And also consecration would be about another 10%. So even if you got benefit from hit you would only benefit from it in about 43% of your damage. Therefore past this 5% "cap" hit would be worth less than half its original value.

Though I highly Disagree with the idea that Judgement and Divine storm use the ranged hit cap. I don't know why you would think this because they both can proc things that only proc off melee attacks such as mongoose, executioner, or berserking.