Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: What you expect from your heroic partners

I expect as a Druid Tank
    1. DPS watches threat
    2. Healer keeps me alive
    3. I keep healer alive (I rarely taunt off of dps)
    4. Everyone learn, if you dont know the fight. Thats fine I didnt know the fight at one point either, but after we explain it, dont wipe over and over again after learning the fight.
    5. Tank/ Healer should be semi geared atleast. A geared tank is nice, but if the healer is geared he can help the not so geared tank out.
    6. Also I'd like for people to not ask me (a druid tank) if I am def capped. that would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by ryx
    for a Heroic i'd like:

Tank: 18k+ health, 510+ defense
    DPS: 1.2k+ dps
    Heal: MEEEEEE
    I hope you're kidding about those tank stats...I'm just about there at level 78, lol.

1. No PUGs.
    2. Don't ask me to Tank your PUG even if you are in my guild. 4 guildies and one outside of guild is ok.
    3. Unless you are healing, do more DPS than me, the tank
    4. Follow the kill order or you get a bigger repair bill than everyone else, especially if you are melee.
    5. If I screw up and cause a wipe get over it. I don't get mad if you cause a wipe. It's a game.
    6. The healer controls the pace of the pulls. If he tells me I can start pulling 2 groups at a time then so be it. He watches my health more than I do. My job is threat. If he tells me to slow down that is fine too. I'm not into stress for me or the healer. So far I haven't needed any CC but I guess if a healer asked we could try that, if anyone still remembers how.
    7. See #1.

The first few level 80 heroics I did were bad. Sometimes I was as high as number 2 on the dps meter at about 950. Lately most of my guildies have figured out what they are doing plus have a smattering of epics. Usually they are hitting 1500 dps minimum with some pushing double that.

And what I really like is how studly some of our healers have become with spell power over 2K and 22K greater heal crits.

I can't stand PUGs as a tank. I sometimes can stomach one while playing my healer alt but not as a tank.