Thread: Paladin Race?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Paladin Race?

Ok I have stated in a different post that I will be making a paladin... I also asked what race should I be for pvp... I will be on allaince side so please no BE answers...

I have done google searches & I still cnat decide on what race...

I have heard humans because of the trinket racial, dwarf for stoneform, & draenei for the heal & the +1 hit arura.

So I ask once again for your opinions for which race is best for a paladin in pvp on the ALLIANCE side please lol
    I am Sofa King
    Wee tod did!

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Paladin Race?

i play be pally, but if i were to go alliance it would be a human, anything else is just yuckness personified.
    "If you see greedo or solo let them know the war is over..i used jabba for bait to catch the Kracken. Sorry greedo."

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed."- Ghostcrawler on warriors

It doesn't matter, you can hit 2k in arenas with all of them. I'd pick Draenei, because the females are hawt and the males run like pros.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Partyraiser
    Couldn't resist

Draenei Paladin is good, I'd take that.
    Learn to resize the images or post an external link to them. It's really, really annoying to see posts which take half the screen just because of a single, non-interesting image.

And as a side-note: sure, draenei paladin looks good. As long as it's female. Male chars don't suit my taste.

A few people has said that... the WoW forums even consist of nothing but Blood Elves & Humans....

But I like to be a race that looks awesome in gear & has good racials....

Like my Night Elf hunter(was 14 when I created it don't judge me...lol) I made it mostly because of shadowmeld.... now back in 2004 shadowmeld was very nice... then they screwed it up & now it is extremly nice... for druids...

But back to the paladin... I pretty much cant decide on Draenei or Human....
    Humans get nice racials & Draenei Looks great in gear not mount.... with some decent racials to... the +1 arura is nice & if timed right the HoT can be used real well.
    I am Sofa King
    Wee tod did!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by BlairIsANinja
    It doesn't matter, you can hit 2k in arenas with all of them. I'd pick Draenei, because the females are hawt and the males run like pros.
    Lol, i betcha its the high hooves right? hehe the male draenai are just obnoxious to me but yeah the fe's are pretty nice on the eyes. and to support his statement...its really just a matter of eye preference.

I actually took be for 2 reasons...for the extra silencer(arcane torrent) and because i'm partial to horde....other than that its just what u'd rather being staring at for hours unending.
    "If you see greedo or solo let them know the war is over..i used jabba for bait to catch the Kracken. Sorry greedo."

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed."- Ghostcrawler on warriors

If you're going for looks, male draenei look beastly in the right gear.

I PVE more than PVP so the hit is amazing.

I would argue Alliance side that humans are the best.

Then Draenei.

Then Dwarves.

I like human because of the weapon bonus, diplomacy, and everyman which is both useful in PvE and PvP.

BE.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPistachio View Post
    Bornakk lifts the cup of coffee up to his mouth...
    ...when the Scythe of Elune comes crashing through it.
    ???: I can't you let you brew that, Starbucks!

sad thing is... everywhere I go there is still a different answer... this site says humans & another says dwarf lol
    I am Sofa King
    Wee tod did!

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Lyoo
    sad thing is... everywhere I go there is still a different answer... this site says humans & another says dwarf lol
    sriously, go human...u'll be happy u did....if u're gonna stick with alliance

Its humans.

Not a ground breaking difference between any, but its humans.

I have not played in the past 10 months so I am not 100% sure on the racials & what not....

So is the weapon racials that much better then +1 to hit
    & perception better then stoneform?

I am Sofa King
    Wee tod did!

Perception is pretty much crap now. So the only real argument is the difference between the human racial trinket and stoneform. I take the human racial for flexibility to open up an addition damage trinket slot when you get a good amount of resilience. The dwarf stoneform is nice but more situational. So if your just looking at PvP human will probably be the best

I have human warlock
    and blood elf paladin
    I still miss the days when I played with lock...dude you look like a human not some gay faggot look tbh
    That's why I love going CoT instances ))))))))))))))))
    Alliance go for Humans their human model makes item look best!!! 8) 8) 8) 8)

I guess that when i get started back up Ill be a human...
    Always hated the way they walk/run looks like they got a stick up their ass lol

Hopfully that will change at higher lvls....

Thanks your opinions.... more then likly I'll be back in a few hours to post something else of random questions & what not... good luck you all!
    I am Sofa King
    Wee tod did!

I hear Empire Warrior Priests are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Gagdush
    I would drag my dick through a mile of lava just to listen to someone that's installing the beta on Skype.

15+ Year Old Account

how bout shadowmage dirka dirka??

I play a dwarf, and tbh I think our only weakness is the random los issues shortness results in. The racials are way better than Space Cows at least.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by antidan
    I play a dwarf, and tbh I think our only weakness is the random los issues shortness results in. The racials are way better than Space Cows at least.
    you mean space goats