Titansteel Guardian for 2k

Did I get a good deal? I thought it was pretty good...

Re: Titansteel Guardian for 2k

depends, if nobody is taking you to raids for the easy epix, then yes i think its worth it

well i think it was a lil overpriced but deff worth having since u dont want to wait on a chance on drop and also u dont have to waste ur dkp.Combine that mace with the offhand from badges and u get a leet combo there, Atm im using Haunting Call which helps me bring my hit rating to almost 12%.

given that titansteel bars are 400+ gold on our server and 6 are used in the mace it seems a fair price to me.

plus it's listed at the 3rd best mace in game at the moment. the 2 better ones are from 25 man naxx raids off KT...

it got decent amount of spp, but i dislike the lack of stats really. im going for either of the kel'thuzad weapons...

Quote Originally Posted by Birds
    Yeah, I paid about the same :-)

It's really good weapon if you can't get K'T weapon yet, listed as 3th best weapon on spriest.com.
    Also this is a good weapon for starters at least!

It would seem this is the new gavel of unearthed secrets

every priest will get one on the way to whatever drops from the first raid instance. (and a few druids/shaman/pallies as well)

Sure as hell beats getting exalted with lower city!

I got it made for 4k ish. And i am happy i did, my guild has cleared everything in 10 man and 25 man at the moment and othing similar has dropped yet. And tbh, I do not think i will replace it with the KTZ mace if it would drop. (looks bleh and is only slightly better).

To answer your question, yes i think you have made a good deal.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account

2000g sounds like a reasonable price. But Mining = 0g.
    -.-

My guild has been churning these things out ever since our BS hit max rank. At this point I think we have made at least 7 of them, in addition to like 5 titansteel shields. I cant wait until I actually get to use my titansteel cd for profit

do u think its good choice for start of arena s5 too? i mean for discipline priest

Quote Originally Posted by Skubo
    do u think its good choice for start of arena s5 too? i mean for discipline priest
    Decent i guess, it only has stamina as stat and that is pretty much what you need for pvp. And with the huge amount of sp, you can easy select some other items with more int in some other slots.

But a pvp'er player would rarely use that much money on a weapon i think

Quote Originally Posted by Birds
    On my server those are going for 4-5k along with everything else crafted.. You got a great deal!

pvping is all about wasting 1000 's of golds to have the slightest advantage