Speed of Service?

Are you as curious as I am about why our tooltips still haven't been fixed? My Hammer of Wrath is still reading 35%.

And...

Three weeks into Wrath of the Lich King and they are just publicly recognizing that there is a problem with our Judgement System.

This post is more of a curiousity than it is a complaint. I'm really curious as to why it has taken so long, when in the recent past it took a mere matter of days to 'fix' problems with the Paladin Class after much feedback from the public, as to our power levels in relation to theirs.

Cosmetic and Acknowledgement, I know, but it still begs to be questioned.
    "My rage bar is blue, and I start the fight pissed!" - Battlecry of the Ret Paladin.
    "The best defense is a good offense." - Motto of the Ret Paladin.
    River Below - Billy Talent - Theme Song of the Ret Paladin.

DK Death Strike Tanking
    The Power of Avoidance! - DK Tank Required Reading
    DK AP Coefficients
    DK Threat Values

Aurich von Deathstrike

Re: Speed of Service?

In regards to the Judgment bug, Ghostcrawler has said that they're having a really tough time trying to duplicate it. They're asking players for as much feedback on it as possible, meaning situations it happens in, some skill combination you might use before it, etc.

They aren't trying to ignore the bug, but if they don't have any real handle on why it's exactly happening yet then it would be a little hard to hotfix

I'm not saying anything abotu them ignoring the bug.
    But the fact that this has been reported for over 3 weeks now, and only now do they choose to publicly recognize that it is there.
    "My rage bar is blue, and I start the fight pissed!" - Battlecry of the Ret Paladin.
    "The best defense is a good offense." - Motto of the Ret Paladin.
    River Below - Billy Talent - Theme Song of the Ret Paladin.

DK Death Strike Tanking
    The Power of Avoidance! - DK Tank Required Reading
    DK AP Coefficients
    DK Threat Values

Aurich von Deathstrike

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Montoya
    I'm not saying anything abotu them ignoring the bug.
    But the fact that this has been reported for over 3 weeks now, and only now do they choose to publicly recognize that it is there.
    I think you are reading far too much into the issue lol. Blizzard isn't trying to be sinister and screw over paladins. They have probably been trying to replicate the issue with their in-house teams in order to gather info as to exactly what causes the error. Its much easier to grab code off their own machines than it is getting bug reports from random players. They have had an issue replicating the problem more than likely so they are looking for more reports as to when the bug occurs.

I really doubt they have been trying to secretly screw paladins over, although when you look at the history of paladins in WoW it is hard not to argue that they are lol.

Tooltip bugs are far from gamebreaking btw. Its not like Blizzard isn't working to push out a ton of content in the next patch with Ulduar, the talent switch and glyph switch thing, paladin single target taunt, Prot's 11-pt talent, Surv Hunter 41pt talent, and numerous other game effecting changes. They will fix tooltips and stuff eventually.

The class changes (pallies definately, not sure about others) are due for the 3.0.4 patch, not ulduar btw. Also doubt we'll see any new talents soon, but they do have a lot to work on atm.