Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: A question to all the holy priests

Quote Originally Posted by Amgyn
    frig holy... disc is the most fun i've had as a healer in ages.
    This. Compared to all the "Hey I'll give you a tiny circle aroud your feet suggesting I'm healing you" holy spells, Penance is the Jimmy Ima chargin ma fireball heal of heals
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by feckmmomods
    apparently you haven't fought Kel'Thuzad, or Maylgos.

damn near impossible without a coh priest. not spamming, six seconds wouldn't hurt us a bit, most of mine are greater heals landing 10-16k with some pom's and the COH to save icetombed melee or falls from maylgos.

I'll be fine.
    We killed 10 and 25 malygos without holy priest, we had disc priest. Care to elaborate on the "impossible" part?

Quote Originally Posted by syanid
    We killed 10 and 25 malygos without holy priest, we had disc priest. Care to elaborate on the "impossible" part?
    AoE healing during the Vortex.

It's retarded easy with a CoH priest, making your raid pretty much totally ignore the Vortex damage.

Being Disc on Malygos is /lol, why do it the hard way?

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    AoE healing during the Vortex.

It's retarded easy with a CoH priest, making your raid pretty much totally ignore the Vortex damage.

Being Disc on Malygos is /lol, why do it the hard way?
    True.

Though with the incoming 6 second nerf, it can be made a little easier with 2 full cycles of T7 ProMs, then a COH cooldown. You really only NEED one heal in that vortex. (unless you are still in T6 HP gear). Then top people off as soon as you land.