Thread: Judgement bug

Judgement bug

has anyone found a way to work around the judgement bug since blizz says they dont know whats causing it, aka not getting fixed anytime soon

Re: Judgement bug

Honestly... Sometimes I wait until the judgment debuff comes off since the only time i ever got slapped by that bug is when the debuff was on. For some reason, I usually get hit by that bug when the debuff on the target is 1/2 done or less...

Since I think the problem is with refreshing, I'm rocking this macro:
    /castsequence reset=8 Judgment of Light, Judgment of Wisdom

By alternating, I avoid refreshing the same Judgment and haven't been having the problem.

I have also noticed ther eis no obvious drop in incomming damage from judgements of the just... any news.?

If you didnt have time to do it right the first time, where are you going to find time to do it a second?

EbGbZ, I haven't heard anything about Judgments of the Just not working, but there are a couple explanations.

Are the mobs immune to Judgments of the Just/Thunderclap?
    Are the mobs casters? (Because JoTJ only effect melee attack speed).

Do you have a timestamp on your combat log to confirm how much time passes between autoattacks? And can you compare two different sections of combat, one with the JotJ debuff and one without?

Quote Originally Posted by b37x
    Since I think the problem is with refreshing, I'm rocking this macro:
    /castsequence reset=8 Judgment of Light, Judgment of Wisdom

By alternating, I avoid refreshing the same Judgment and haven't been having the problem.
    thanks a lot