Thread: WTF already?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: WTF already?

Just a small answer to the guy asking which classes we can kill as shaman...

I'm usually spec enh : I kill retadins with equal gear to mine. But it's true that when a retadin got all its CDs it's a really tough enemy (not as tough as a Subt. rogue with all its cds ^^).

And the easiest classes (not means they are easy to kill, just easiest) to kill : priest and warlocks.

the dammage part is fine with me aswell, the thing is the dammage isnt the only thing pala's bring to the table, they can heal themselves aswell.

i must admit i dont realy care playing on a pve server and not doin any real pvp. but id say palas need some tweaking seeing they are at the top tier of dpsers and on top of that have massive survivability.
    Quote Originally Posted by nium
    [size=10pt] Devs: Our nerfs will block the sun.
    Druids: Then we shall tank in the shade! ...[/size]

Pallies are not your easy kill ne more BUT it can be done i play a DK i just need to match move for move start off with Lich spam Rune strike wait for first stun put up my ice bound Fort (50% reduced dmg) after stun wait for repent use bone shield then use anti magic shell AND Zone and keep them in it and i can walk all over them.

only the smart pallies know to get out of the zone and Heal-Lure me out (he he death grip) its a fair trade some times i get my ass rofl stomped and some times i give it back (btw i win as a dk unholy tank build ;D ) that goes for everyone just frost shock kyte till he uses BLESSING (sorry forget the knew names) of freedom then HEX then just redo it.

TO BEAT THE PALLY CLASS JUST COUNTER HIS MOVES i find that to be the easy way for me but i dunno i guess that is just me.

Quote Originally Posted by coMModus
    he's right, the so called ' lvl 80 balance' for retadins didn't happen. playing a mage. i'm getting bursted down in a couple of seconds while the paladin is bubbled. and don't start with all the 'l2kite' crap. with the stuns the paladin has it's enough to get near me once and i'm dead.
    It is happening. Bubble's reduced swing timer is being changed to 50% less damage dealt by the paladin whilst bubbled.

Please QQ more.

SIGH..

i just like to say this:

!! if he bubbles, you do ice block!! is it that hard?
    !! there is no pvp gear out yet, so dont talk about pvp umbalance yet
    !! even most mages with pvp gear dont feel the need for stamina
    !! you can turn invisable.... USE IT before the paladin gets close
    also.. you have mana shield, frost shield (something called like that.. cant remember, my mage is alliance so i dont touch it :P)... those are some serious damage mitigation talents

SO basicly.. you can 1) avoid the paladin, 2) ice block, 3) use other damage mitigation abilities

im getting kinda annoyed with these dumb posts...
    also also, the pvp is not balanced around 1v1 ..

btw.. do you have ANY idea what it feels like for people to get kited by your rank1 frost bolt and your 4 to 6 frost nova's you can pump out in 30 seconds (with cold snap and the water elemental)..

STOP CRYING if you are a mage.. seriously.. you (and i, since i have one as well) have a mage, currently a good class!..
    thread: Smoke Grenade? I mean srsly?
    I'd also like a flashbang and then it would be just like Counter Strike.

Mages shouldnt talk about OP anyway
    If in doubt afk out

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011

Don't equate your inability to defeat a class with it being 'OP'. This type of thread is old. QQ more, l2p, l2shaman etc etc. Really, did you expect anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by aruki
    http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?i...eatruckko8.jpg

whats wrong with this picture?

10% mitigation from defensive stance + 60% from shield wall.
    Ret talent : Sanctified wrath

Increases the critical chance of hammer of wrath by 50%, reduced the cooldown of avenging wrath by 60 secs and while affected by avenging wrath 50% of all damage caused bypasses damage reduction effects
    If in doubt afk out

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth of kiljaeden
    scrubs
    says the MALE belf...  ;D

Increases the critical chance of hammer of wrath by 50%, reduced the cooldown of avenging wrath by 60 secs and while affected by avenging wrath 50% of all damage caused bypasses damage reduction effects
    this...
    @that warrior, you clearly need to L2P becouse the paladin is pro for putting 2 tallent points in this... ;D

Deleted

Thread locked
    (obviously)