which heroic to start with?

hey, im fairly new to 80, im a resto shaman in full blue gear and i was wondering which heroics would be best to start out with. 1600 spell damage with earthliving weapon and flametongue totem down-1700 ish with other buffs. 16000 mana almost. cant remember my exact mp5 but its around 270 i think.

all comments appreciated
    thank you

Re: which heroic to start with?

Utgarde Keep & Halls of Lightning

Two easiest heroics ingame.

Seeing you're a shaman, Ajol-Nerub would also be fairly easy for you due to Poison Cleaning totem.

Utgarde Keep is by far the easiest heroic out there, there is unfortunetely alot of mobs to clear between bosses compared to most other instances and only 3 bosses compared to 5 in some others so its time consuming with not asmuch benifit.

Other easy ones to consider are Violet hold and CoT Strat

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    Utgarde Keep & Halls of Lightning
    HoL is the most "difficult" one, except oculus maybe (the last boss). VH, CoT, Nexus, Utgarde Keep/Pinnacle and Draktharon are the easy ones imo.

Quote Originally Posted by welcome.gg
    HoL is the most "difficult" one, except oculus maybe (the last boss). VH, CoT, Nexus, Utgarde Keep/Pinnacle and Draktharon are the easy ones imo.
    No, it's only difficult if you're a retard, or you brought 4 other retards in your group.

It's piece of piss to heal, tank and dps in.

No, it's only difficult if you're a retard, or you brought 4 other retards in your group.

Joker. That's why I wrote "difficult". No heroic is really difficult at all.

Quote Originally Posted by welcome.gg
    except oculus maybe (the last boss).
    ?

How exactly is the Oculus last boss hard? I think I fell asleep half way flying around there.
    "“I gave you the chance of aiding me willingly, but you have elected the way of pain."

Deleted

Indeed, last boss of heroic oculus is easy, all other bosses require you to not be a retard.

I do run the last boss with two green drakes all the time though.

Dunno, I tried him once with a random group, and we gave up after 5 wipes. I hate oculus overall, just like malygos p3. Flying on dragons sucks so much, they implented it far too often.

which heroic boss is harder? failed to read in the haste to wave your massive cock at us?

Quote Originally Posted by talitu
    which heroic boss is harder? failed to read in the haste to wave your massive cock at us?
    The Maiden in Halls of Stone on heroic can be far more tricky, and require far more healing than Loken ever will do.

Certain spider bosses without poison cleaning abilities, full melee setups on caster bosses, and you name it.

There's plenty of encounters that make tanking and healing far more tricky than loken, which is a simple in/out movement.

Nexus and Utgarde Keep easiest ones imo.Halls of lighting is not hardest but ins not easiest tho.UP 3rd boss event is a bit hard ,and void boss in VH too.

Grunt
    15+ Year Old Account

Heroic VH is easy if your tank isn't an idiot.

stay away from Halls of Lightning for a while, It was my first heroic as a healer and it was a nightmare.

15+ Year Old Account

I will agree,H HoL is pretty easy, the last boss is just fun.

VH, very easy unless, as said, your tank is retarted.
    UK, cake.
    Nexus, fairly easy.
    UP Very easy to me, never wiped on heroic. :|
    HoS is a bit fun, but damnit why must those black holes kill my pet every time >;( (i need to L2passive more)
    Gun'drak and DTK are sooo easy

AN is pretty medium, just have a healer that dosnt OOM after the first dive on the last boss, and get out of melee range on pound.
    Osc, - Damn you, i want my achievement.

Ok here is the reality if you PUG:

Halls of Lightning is hard (last boss)
    Azjol-Nerub is hard (last boss)
    Gun'Drak is hard (Serpent boss and Golem+Water elemental boss)
    Utgarde Pinnacle is hard (third boss)
    Occulus is hard (second and third boss)

Don't get me wrong, they are all easy imo but pugs usually fail at these places.
    Warrax, Fury Warrior
    Silika, BM Hunter

Easiest with pug are:

VH
    CoS
    GD

I am indestructible.

Epic Noob's Vehicle

Easiest for me are Utgarde Keep, Nexus, VH and CoT Strat - in that order.

Utgarde Pinnacle, Gundrak, Drak'theron and Halls of Stone aren't that bad with a decent group.

AN is impossible if you have dps'ers that aren't geared. The last boss is still tough even with a good group but I haven't run it very much so maybe it would be easy with practice.

Old Kingdom has some easy fights but I haven't run the whole thing on heroic yet.

I haven't tried HoL on heroic yet but it wasn't too tough on regular mode.

Occulus was a pain in the butt on regular and I have no desire to run the heroic. Any fights where I have to play a dragon/vehicle/sit on a giants shoulder, etc. I absolutely loathe. If I wanted to play another character I'll get on an alt or something.