Rune Strike Hotfix?

My Rune Strike damage has dropped with about 20% (from almost 5k crits with Hysteria, to about 3700-4000 with Hysteria. Same spec, ALOT better gear.), leading me to believe they hotfixed this change at about the same time the talk of a nerf started. Anyone else noticed this? >.>
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.

Re: Rune Strike Hotfix?

Whats the big deal with Rune Strike anyway ? Totaly useless for dps in PvE so i / care :P

The news says: runestrike now 150% instead of 200%
    So that's a (50/200=) 25% total dmg nerf yes.
    Whether it's hotfixed or not, is another story

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Masptak
    Whats the big deal with Rune Strike anyway ? Totaly useless for dps in PvE so i / care :P
    bosses like maexnna in Naxx and gothar(dont kno if it is gothar i've just blanked) the harvester runestrike can increase DK DPS but 400-500 if i get an add on me while i attack the boss every rotation ill get about 2-3 rune strikes

Quote Originally Posted by Masptak
    Ofc it's useless in PvE dps, have you read the tooltip? But as tank if you use Rune Strike 100% of the times its up, it turns out to be responsible for aprox 20% of your dps and hence tps. As DK tps is very low compared to other classes atm. and the Rune Strike is a very tank oriented (and pvp if some wish to take it there) spell/ability the way its engineered can have a big impact on your tps.

Ofc that some trash mobs etc. can trigger ur rune strike during raids but its like 0.1% total dmg done during raids... (even during Malygos i had some rune strike pops but it doesnt mean its any dps incease...)

And about tanking and TPS - i got full epic tank offspec and yesterday night i was running 10-man naxx just to test my char in other role - tank. Noone could get even close in aggro - similar like other class works atm - so i dont see the point of this Q_Q's everywhere today on forum about rune strike...

Why are people talking about threat anyway? Threat is not the issue

Runestrike dmg went from 200% to 150%. Threat has been increased by 50% instead.
    In the end threat is the same or better, depending on how it's calculated.

Just for the record, my DK is 72. At 70 it crit 5k. So... Hotfixed? (didn't ask for a discussion of its usefulness, as it's extremely valuable while soloing.)
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.

Quote Originally Posted by NathSB
    Just for the record, my DK is 72. At 70 it crit 5k. So... Hotfixed? (didn't ask for a discussion of its usefulness, as it's extremely valuable while soloing.)
    pics or shens