Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.0.8 PTR Notes

Must... get... the... mount...

100 mounts, egads.. thats a lot.

I wonder what speed the dragonhawk is though... if it's 280%. then who cares.
    310% will be nice though.

Wonder what the salt lick does...
    Dry version : http://www.wowhead.com/?item=5364

This is lame : Not in My House has been changed from 10 to 2 Flags.
    It's not like it's that hard to get 10 kills. 2 Just makes it worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Aureact
    FINALLY!
    DoTs tagging mobs instantly, woohoo !! xD
    Hope hunter's mark and faery fire will do the same then.

Quote Originally Posted by talibear
    i dont know if your trolling or what but where in that post does it say about warriors? i think you find its druids and DK's who are being hit.

you fail.
    see its a stealth nerf! paladins and warriors also receive 10% extra armour from items but this is being nerfed

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    Been like that in weeks, it was hotfixed.

Quote Originally Posted by andreas1868
    I think the changes made are very godd (small steps at a time) to see how it balances.... one think i want to comment on is the rogue changes ...... FAN OF KNIVES is not as merely enough for aoe..even with the CD change it will get the rogue out of energy if spammed and then no combos no finishing moves no cycle...thats my hamble opinion.....a reccomendation i could do is ( i dont know if the hits proc poisons i have on my weapons) but i think if it doesnt it woud be great to have a chance like a normal hit to proc poisons on target...... say i got WOUND poison for exapmle with 50% chance to proc and 6 mobs ....i get the dmg and 1 proc average from each weapon hit ill have 6 WOUND poison procs.....that would help balancing the DMG difference between mages or locks and its not overpowered....thank u any corrections are welcome
    It already does proc poisons...

100 mounts, egads.. thats a lot.

I wonder what speed the dragonhawk is though... if it's 280%. then who cares.
    310% will be nice though.

Wonder what the salt lick does...
    Dry version : http://www.wowhead.com/?item=5364

Probably a little horse pet.

It seems that they have added points for some statistics like you can see @ wirebrain.

Name Description Points
    Cooking daily quests completed Cooking daily quests completed 10

So every quest gives 10 points?

I really hope they don't count for the achievement points -.-

Hunter's Mark: no.
    Faerie Fire: yes.

Hunter's Mark doesn't cause the mob to aggro onto you, so therefore, it won't tag it.

Quote Originally Posted by pasco
    It seems that they have added points for some statistics like you can see @ wirebrain.

Name Description Points
    Cooking daily quests completed Cooking daily quests completed 10

So every quest gives 10 points?

I really hope they don't count for the achievement points -.-
    No, those points were not added :-) They are in that particular database field, but neither points (nor descriptions, apparently) are used in-game for any of the statistics. In essence they are dead database fields, probably copy&pasted. They did not change from the last release either (otherwise they'd be colored green or red on that page)

lol @ warlock changes. oh i hate conflagrate so much.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Majklsmith
    OK CoH need some nerf but not HUGE! Why nerfing priest and druid??? who is first in healing in 25man raid? Holy palat. Who have 150% over healing in same raid palat? Who need nerf??????

This is in more then 70% guild.
    Uhm, no. In our guild we have 2 priest healers and a paladin healer and rest is druids/shamans. They all have somewhat the same gear, same stats. Anyhow, on top are the 2 priests, then comes paladin, then druid etc.

OT: Many cool changes, like that new mount

Black Dragonhawk?

I need that thing, I hope it won't be some insane achievement >_>

The post is unfinished or they dropped the most ridiculous hunter nerfs? I'd prefer the latter.

Ah, so pallies get to go even longer without single target taunt or a baseline ranged pull (or even a non-glyphed single target pull), blizz making promises and not delivering again? What a surprise. Wonder when/if we'll actually get that ranged taunt with negligible damage for pulling that ghostcrawler mentioned would be in the next (pre-ulduar) patch?

so lava lash is not usable with shields or maces now? bummer, i still have a mace offhand
    (ofc i'm kidding, someone left out maces from the notes.)

Quote Originally Posted by Draco cracona
    Ah, so pallies get to go even longer without single target taunt or a baseline ranged pull (or even a non-glyphed single target pull), blizz making promises and not delivering again? What a surprise. Wonder when/if we'll actually get that ranged taunt with negligible damage for pulling that ghostcrawler mentioned would be in the next (pre-ulduar) patch?

Right, because it never takes BB time to update his post. /fail
    I think candlejack is a pretty cool guy, he kidnaps people and doesn't afra

Going off the values at WoWWiki on item level, I ran it against the Savage Cobalt Slicer.

Unless I just can't use Calculator right, the SCS was either an ilvl 283 blue or an ilvl 214 epic.

That explains that nerf.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Exhorder
    The post is unfinished or they dropped the most ridiculous hunter nerfs? I'd prefer the latter.
    The steady shot nerf is the ridiculous nerf, they either don't intend to put them on the patch notes will add it in later as the PTR goes on. For example, CotW is most certainly getting nerfed no doubt about it.

On another subject, it'll be nice to not feel like anything less than pulling patchwerks entire room at once was a waste of time.

Boubouille, you have the Horde/Alliance Loremaster quests switched around. Alliance is being reduced from 730 to 700, and Horde is being reduced from 700 to 685. You have it stated the other way around:

"Loremaster of Kalimdor has been changed from 730 to 700 quests for the Horde, from 700 to 685 quests for the Alliance."

Quote Originally Posted by Fujiama
    Uhm, no. In our guild we have 2 priest healers and a paladin healer and rest is druids/shamans. They all have somewhat the same gear, same stats. Anyhow, on top are the 2 priests, then comes paladin, then druid etc.

OT: Many cool changes, like that new mount
    You need to read past the "Healing Done", "HoT Uptime" and "Overhealing" meters on Recount by clicking on the names of your raid members. If you do so, you should see (unless your Paladins absolutely suck) that Paladins are leading in effective heals (particularly on tanks).