Page 1 of 3
LastLast

25 man server lag. None in 10 man.

Aszune(EU) is currently plagued by crazy lag in 25 man naxx.
    Most bosses will go down, though slowly, but thaddius is just not happening like this.

We've tried having everyone disable addons, not using HaT rogues, disabling blood aura, etc.
    Nothing works.

A few of us paged a GM and got the reply:
    * We're aware of the issue and are investigating.
    * We've ordered a new shipment of hamster food. (I kid you not)

Some guilds have had GMs watch the fight with them.
    But so far the results aren't noticeable.

10 man naxx seems completely unaffected.
    Are other servers having similar issues?

Re: 25 man server lag. None in 10 man.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr
    Aszune(EU) is currently plagued by crazy lag in 25 man naxx.
    Most bosses will go down, though slowly, but thaddius is just not happening like this.

We've tried having everyone disable addons, not using HaT rogues, disabling blood aura, etc.
    Nothing works.

A few of us paged a GM and got the reply:
    * We're aware of the issue and are investigating.
    * We've ordered a new shipment of hamster food. (I kid you not)

Some guilds have had GMs watch the fight with them.
    But so far the results aren't noticeable.

10 man naxx seems completely unaffected.
    Are other servers having similar issues?

Nordrassils 25man naxx last night was a living joke, The instance lag was annoying, trying to manage a strict rotation of dots with lag isnt good lol

I think it has something to do with 25man naxx and 10man naxx being on the same instance server = overload since theres so many people in the instance but dont mind being proven wrong but thats what i heard off the grapevine

Outland EU has the exactly same issue. Dancing on Heigan is not easy like this :-/

outland has the same issues, raiding naxx on a wednesday is almost a nogo. If you're lucky you get on a relatively lag-free cluster but 9/10 times thaddius is instants taking 6 seconds to cast. heck other guilds on the server wiped on both faerlina and noth, something that should not be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Korah
    Nordrassils 25man naxx last night was a living joke, The instance lag was annoying, trying to manage a strict rotation of dots with lag isnt good lol

I think it has something to do with 25man naxx and 10man naxx being on the same instance server = overload since theres so many people in the instance but dont mind being proven wrong but thats what i heard off the grapevine
    You'd think the 10 man instance would also be lagging like mad then though?
    Which it isn't.

Bloodscalp EU is the same.

Especially on Loatheb and Thaddius. Although this wednesday was the worst its been, even making Grobbulus annoying.

It's getting to the stage where its unplayable.
    [center]Ultemicia - Warlock

All 10/25 Ulduar Content Cleared - Except Algaon. Working on hard modes!
    All 10/25 WotLK Content Cleared - Including Sartharion + 3 Drakes

Bloodscalp EU

Ultemicia - Lv80 Warlock
    Tungusic - L80 Restoration Shaman
    Ingafel - L75 Rogue (In progress)
    Ratenu - L70 Prot Warrior (In progress)

Deleted

Same on Archimonde E(U).
    Some of my guildmates got an answer from the GM's saying that the load balancing script (the one selecting in which specific machine of the "raid cluster" or however it works your raid is going to "be") was having problems leading to too many raids on some server (and other raids being on underloaded servers and having no lag).

Not sure how credible that is and when they'll fix it, but at the moment it has completely stopped our 25man progression :/

15+ Year Old Account

Same on Kazzak EU.

It's not the realms itself that are lagging i think. I think that the instance servers are used for more then 1 realm which makes them heavily overcrowded atm and thus laggy.

Darkspear EU

Massive lag problems 25 man, Naxx.
    Mainly Thaddius which is really important timing, we were loosing 1 out of every 3 casts, in some cases the boss just stoped moving or taking damage, everyone in raid exp the same problems

Bliz have an issue i think even since 3.0 think back to RoS 25man raid wide lag spikes on P3, with each tick

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account

Ragnaros EU

Yup, laggin like hell :P Making Thaddius near impossible with the debuffs and enrage timer
    Alyn - Never Easy - Ragnaros EU

Stormreaver EU is having the same problems. I think the ease of the content is making it very popular, and the servers which were supposed to cope with a certain level of activity are experiencing more than they are used to. Which of course they should have anticipated because surely this was their plan? Wasn't Naxx supposed to be like Kharazan at the end of its lifespan, easily PuGable and accessible to all?

I think they are hoping that the early interest will die away and the levels of playing in these instances will fall to something that they are able to cope with.

If your laging in 25 man Naxx do like i did ... lower the video details to low , and the problem is solved ... ooo and btw , go buy a new PC .
    Be the best and let the "Tree" do the rest !!!

Strangely , they actually fixed this issue on Al'akir eu . We also had a GM to watch the fight on malygos , wasn't possible to kill him before enrage aswell . :-\

Quote Originally Posted by Eldara
    If your laging in 25 man Naxx do like i did ... lower the video details to low , and the problem is solved ... ooo and btw , go buy a new PC .
    That has nothing to do with latency issues. (douche)

Quote Originally Posted by Eldara
    Well well well, a post on MMO-champion by someone who doesn't understand the issue yet delivers a smart arse comment, who would have thought it could happen?

Had the same issue on wednesday Stormreaver EU. We cleared one wing and couldn't continue due to lag, we went to kill Malygos and Sartharion while people zoned to the naxx 25. After malygos and other dragon, we went back and cleared rest of Naxx25 without any lag. Try changing instance awhile and come back when other places are cleared.

EDIT: We also did actually quit for Thaddius, people simply couldn't dps with lag that almost felt like 3-6k MS. Malygos and Sartharion didn't lag on another note.

Eonar (EU) got stuck on Thaddius due to server lag in 25 man

15+ Year Old Account

This applies to numerous realms so keep on bitching at the GM's make a ticket every time and make all raidmembers do it as well.
    After 2 weeks of 6-12 second latency in Naxx25 a GM for the first time said "yes it have happened to me too, it will get fixed but dont expect a rolling restart to fix it or a hotfix in the next couple of days"

My 10 cents is that 25man raiding will be unplayable on many realms for 1-2 more weeks if not more :/

Apperently BLZ think that giving us a feature to change gender or reworking some magetalent is more important. Not really suprising tho, PvP players are more dependant on little latency than raiders so BLZ simply dont see lag as an issue for PvEplayers untill the numbers of players complaining get high enough (about 20x more needed than if arena lagged >)
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

On Mazrigos, was the lag so bad on Gluth Wedensday, that from u press bution, to start cast went ~ 5 sec and from finish to cast on target ~ 5 sec, so not able to kill him, all other bosses was fine expect Gothik, who get start, by i was jumping arown in his room and jump under his Platform.

GM answer to Gothik: This Issus can be solte by u raid leave instance 30 minutes and then come again.

Normaly always abit lag in Gluth's room, but newer been so bad as Wedensday

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    This applies to numerous realms so keep on bitching at the GM's make a ticket every time and make all raidmembers do it as well.
    After 2 weeks of 6-12 second latency in Naxx25 a GM for the first time said "yes it have happened to me too, it will get fixed but dont expect a rolling restart to fix it or a hotfix in the next couple of days"

My 10 cents is that 25man raiding will be unplayable on many realms for 1-2 more weeks if not more :/

Apperently BLZ think that giving us a feature to change gender or reworking some magetalent is more important. Not really suprising tho, PvP players are more dependant on little latency than raiders so BLZ simply dont see lag as an issue for PvEplayers untill the numbers of players complaining get high enough (about 20x more needed than if arena lagged >)
    They don't think those features are more important, just easier to implement. If they really wanted to fix lag it would be a big time and money investment, only for that time and money to be wasted when activity drops back to normal levels.