Deleted

How to fix warlocks:

Metamorphosis. Your armor is increased by 370%, chance to crit you is reduced by 5%, and you gain some unique Meta only skills:

Demonic Charge. Charges at the enemy, dealing 30% of your spell damage as shadow damage, stuns it for 4 seconds. 25 sec cooldown.

Shadow Cleave. Cleaves the target and all nearby targets, causing 200% the ..wands? damage as shadow damage. 4 sec cooldown.

Demonic Adreline. You become stunned, but you regain 3% of your life and mana every second under 15 seconds. After the duration, you get disarmed and silenced for 5 seconds. 2 min cooldown.

Inferno Aura. Passive. Damages nearby enemies 481 damage every 2 seconds.

Demon's Grip. Turns the targets weapon into a soft siamese cat under 10 seconds. 50 second cooldown.

Spreade Conditions. Spreads all diseases, magic effects(not from warlocks) and slowing effects to all targets 20 yards from the warlock. 10 second cooldown.

Bind Undead. Binds the undead target to your will to make the Unholy DKs cry.

Passive: Balrog Aura. Damage from AoE reduced by 80%.

You can only use melee counterpart skills in this form. If you want to kill a caster, you have to shift out from it, and it will have a 1 min CD.

Chaos Bolt.

Instantly damages the target for 1811 to 1849 shadow damage. If the target is affected by Shadow Burn, you gain a Soul Shard and your next Soulfire is instant and consumes no Soul Shard.
    You may only gain 1 soul shard per target affected by this way.

Haunt. Causes the target to flee in Horror effect for 5 seconds, DoT damage is increased by 20% , and causes you to get healed by 35% of the damage caused while the target is fleeing in horror. This cannot be removed by ANY means.

Demonic Circle. This spell now reflects the stun, and immo effects.

Fel Guard. Fel Guard now gains 90% of your resilience, and 45% more health. Cleave damage causes holy damage, and your pet now has rake and harmstring.

Problem solved, hihi OP locks!

Deleted

Re: How to fix warlocks:

Did i say holy damage? Epic fail

i just don't know what to say. seriously i cant come up with what to say about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren
    <snip>
    Bind Undead. Binds the undead target to your will to make the Unholy DKs cry.

<snip>
    As long as the debuff tooltip reads: 'makes the unholy DKs cry'

This would make me enjoy playing a lock -.
    This user has been permanently banned because the moderator doesn't like warlocks.

^
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

My warlock improves of all of your proposals. Have a cookie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominate
    My warlock improves of all of your proposals. Have a cookie.
    you mean approves.

Serious threads only please. This doesnt help our cause
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

I hope the devs are doing something better than this...in the end,they got paid to do it; still, we do not see a holy crap in months, so even so absurd list of skills remain more than what we have....if they hope to fix us with some glyphs and shard stacking, even the post above would be better job :P

Quit your bitching and learn to play/pve.

We will, as soon as it takes more then 4 braincells to do
    If in doubt afk out

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011

15+ Year Old Account

want the mofo at BLZ to stop pretending like shadow embrace isn't bugged, only thing left to fix for my affliction pve spec
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

How about they make fear a horrify and then we will be gtg

Just make all dots in game crit from baseline spell, not from 3 point talent that makes only 2 of them crit.
    Boost minion DPS and give them more survivability.
    Tweak all shadow coefficients slightly to make immolate only useful for chaos bolt spec.
    Tweak drain soul execute slightly more.
    And make some useful glyphs please. -_-

Ability to recall all DoTs is also handy.

mmm <3 warlock threads srsly. always good for some entertainment.
    Nice girls don't, But I do.