Thread: New to Locks

New to Locks

ok so i have just decided i want to roll a lock and roughly know how to play one but still wanted some input.

i know that Aff. use to be the best way to level but i am unsure now, also i know to focus primarily on stam and spell power.

any tips, hints or really anything you would think make be useful to make grind as fast and easy as possible would be great ;D

Thanks in advance

Re: New to Locks

Faceroll.
    I put 3/3 into Blizzard, but I don't see the company improving.

Quote Originally Posted by Enillor
    ok so i have just decided i want to roll a lock and roughly know how to play one but still wanted some input.

i know that Aff. use to be the best way to level but i am unsure now, also i know to focus primarily on stam and spell power.

any tips, hints or really anything you would think make be useful to make grind as fast and easy as possible would be great ;D

Thanks in advance
    aff to 50 then either go demo and fill points in aff or stay aff and go into demo. GG

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Terrormage
    Faceroll.
    Another idiot user. Playing a class that a blind skilless carrot could play blindfolded. GG

Enillor, when leveling lowlevels you will be affliction indeed, use voidwalker. When u are lvl enough to get felguard you wanne swap to that.
    Btw stamina is not important once you got access to VW and Felguard. Your basestats are ofc nice but they arent important when leveling.
    Just focus spelldamage when leveling.

Key to leveling fast is to avoid downtime drinking and you will get just that by using a pet and dots. There are two ways to do it.
    pet +dots = a little bit slower killing of mobs but always full hp/mana so no downtime
    pet +nukes = faster killing of mobs but some downtime drinking/eating.

Edit: typo, felguard not felhunter :P
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

locks with co.... oh wait. aff/dem. is the best lvling build 'cause there is no downtime.
    Affli is still good and destro w soul leech talents works 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis
    Another idiot user. Playing a class that a blind skilless carrot could play blindfolded. GG

Enillor, when leveling lowlevels you will be affliction indeed, use voidwalker. When u are lvl enough to get felguard you wanne swap to that.
    Btw stamina is not important once you got access to VW and Felguard. Your basestats are ofc nice but they arent important when leveling.
    Just focus spelldamage when leveling.

Key to leveling fast is to avoid downtime drinking and you will get just that by using a pet and dots. There are two ways to do it.
    pet +dots = a little bit slower killing of mobs but always full hp/mana so no downtime
    pet +nukes = faster killing of mobs but some downtime drinking/eating.

Edit: typo, felguard not felhunter :P
    Ouch Bakis your harsh.

I don't even play WoW anymore, just kinda browse the mmo forums from time to time, though I think I might come back after seeing what they've done to Mages.

Warlocks are an ok class. I have a level 20ish warlock and the few times I played him I enjoyed it.
    I put 3/3 into Blizzard, but I don't see the company improving.

15+ Year Old Account

Then your forgiven 8) once a lock, always a lock *grins*
    No need to diss ppl that are unsure about things and ask for help, but feel free to do like me. Diss ppl that stomp on newbies, we all been newbs at some point
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Thanks for all your help guys