Thread: Disease

Disease

Mecanicals are imune too devouring plague desease but can take all the DK deseases, this must be fixed, verry anoyng in strand of anciants and wintergrasp.

anyone meen something else or mabeb even agree with me? :P

Re: Disease

Your name is spelled with an 'e' right left to the 'y'...

Quote Originally Posted by Monky
    Mecanicals are imune too devouring plague desease but can take all the DK deseases, this must be fixed, verry anoyng in strand of anciants and wintergrasp.

Last I checked the DK diseases didnt work on the vehicles either. And yes...its very annoying.

Vehicles are very immune to DK diseases

Or what kind of mechanicals were you thinking of?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by dionadar
    Your name is spelled with an 'e' right left to the 'y'...
    Well he made a lot of grammatical errors and typos in his post, but trying to correct a NAME is just... flamboyant.

Saucy Monky are an indie rock band based in Los Angeles, California.

MONKY'S INC-is completely different from the Typical Auction brokage, non stock, non inspected car suppliers.

Not all monkeys are written like monkeys.
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

To be honest, I'm blown away at the fact that any type of DoT's work on these "Mecanical" mobs being that they don't have any type of skin or blood.

How does a mechanical robot contract a desease anyway, It would be interesting to find out how exactly a piece of steel can catch the plague

Bleeds and poisons don't work as well. It's just how it is and it really doesn't matter. Feel free to grab a turret.

Quote Originally Posted by Exidus
    How does a mechanical robot contract a desease anyway, It would be interesting to find out how exactly a piece of steel can catch the plague
    ^^

Catholic Church mentality against endorsing condoms

Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

To be honest, I'm blown away at the fact that any type of DoT's work on these "Mecanical" mobs being that they don't have any type of skin or blood.

Would you use a needle from that random junkie over there? I mean a needle is from metal so can't have any disease right? -
    This user has been permanently banned because the moderator doesn't like warlocks.

COMPUTER VIRUS!

Yeah but that needle isn't pissing blood because it carries AIDS.

Quote Originally Posted by ishy
    Would you use a needle from that random junkie over there? I mean a needle is from metal so can't have any disease right? -
    Clearly I'm referring to his post on why he can't cast DP on a piece of metel and have it work.