Thread: Incinerate?

Incinerate?

Kind of curious, and a little let down by the fact that pretty much any nuking (destro/demo) lock has clearly been led down the way of the fire nuke, and yet what nuking glyph has blizzard implimented for locks?... 10% mana off shadowbolt, with no incinerate glyph. How about an incinerate glyph blizz? Thoughts? Im not talking about a + dmg glyph even , but some kind of 5% mana save or something would be great, since this is a pretty heavy use spell, and since I've pretty much been forced to choose it to cast to keep up on DPS.

Re: Incinerate?

Blizzard have already said that it will get one when the next content patch hits. Don't worry its on its way.

Couldn;t be bother to link you to the blue GC post. Have a search for it

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Prideaux
    Blizzard have already said that it will get one when the next content patch hits. Don't worry its on its way.

Couldn;t be bother to link you to the blue GC post. Have a search for it
    that's a good news for sure.

I really wish the DD glyphs would have a damage increase on them since locks severely lack burst damage atm. The 10% mana reduction off SB is a slap in the face. Sometimes I think Blizz is just seeing how much they can screw with the Warlock class before no one plays it anymore.
    Definition of useless -

Q. Any plans for an untalented spell to help warlocks deal with stuns?
    A. Possibly. It’s also possible we may take a look at stuns in general. But overall stuns will feel less impacting in an environment where players have significantly more health than they do today.

Id rather Incinerate have a glyph similar to Mages Frostfire:

Increases the initial damage dealt by Frostfire Bolt by 2% and its critical strike chance by 2%.

That would be delicious.
    User has been banned permanently for trolling due to the following post:
    "Anyone else really loving the new Ghost Form Warlocks were given? You’re immune to all damage, can explore ANYWHERE uninterrupted, hear creepy music and the best part is, you can stay in that form for as long as you want. Cheesy

If you don’t know where to train “Ghost Form”, you can learn the ability for free from any melee class you encounter by clicking the “Release” confirmation window that pops up."

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Omnomnomz
    Id rather Incinerate have a glyph similar to Mages Frostfire:

Increases the initial damage dealt by Frostfire Bolt by 2% and its critical strike chance by 2%.

That would be delicious.
    sweet... also 'cause i can see that my incinerate is near 9k at max, our mages can crit frostfire bolt for 11k, with less spell damage and crit than me.

Hey thanks for the infos guys, I appreciate it.