Unholy or Blood PvE Raid?

I was wondering what spec was proven to be the most efficient PvE DPS wise until now?

Re: Unholy or Blood PvE Raid?

I suppose it depends on what aspect of PvE you're referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshifter
    I suppose it depends on what aspect of PvE you're referring to?
    I am referring to the classic specs:

51/13/7

18/00/53

I really meant what are you going to be doing. Though looking at the specs you listed I'm assuming dps?

If by raiding, Unholy is usually the best. The AoE is sextastic. I'm currently blood because of Heart Strike change next patch which I think will help out with Blood dps. On a boss fight with just straight tank and spank, I can usually get over the other unholy DPSers but not by much. So overall, Unholy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullshifter
    I really meant what are you going to be doing. Though looking at the specs you listed I'm assuming dps?
    Yes DPS, sorry I forgot to mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by ImmÒrtality
    If by raiding, Unholy is usually the best. The AoE is sextastic. I'm currently blood because of Heart Strike change next patch which I think will help out with Blood dps. On a boss fight with just straight tank and spank, I can usually get over the other unholy DPSers but not by much. So overall, Unholy.
    Pretty much, unholy has really good single target dps and the best AoE. Whereas blood has the best single target dps and sad AoE.