Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Nourish (not useless)

Quote Originally Posted by Morganskunk
    Your english skills, need to be leveled up.

WE understand that nourish is a good spell, but it has been proven (mathematicly even) that nourish is ONLY better than using regrowth IF you have 4 peice WITH hots. Having someone who can't type well and using bad english, telling us 'L2 play'; is just funny in my eyes.

The whole discussion was based around rotation and combo's to get most effective healing while using 'seed crits'.

We discussed that swiftmend, and regrowth, used in conjunction with 3x Lifebloom AND wild growth (in a 15 second window) are more than enough to keep a tank up, and nourish should be the last resort ONCE the hots are established.

You sir are just posting crap on your opinion without even reading the whole thread, or even UNDERSTANDING it.

Your thinking is not logical, its Bias, unto yourself!

Have a good day Scrub
    o your one of those people that get bent out of shape and start talking about peoples spelling, i wish i was that cool.

Quote Originally Posted by spaycez
    no your wrong its not better than regrowth and regrowth is not better than nourish
    nourish is not better then regrowth.
    -later in the sentence-
    regrowth is not better than nourish

o your one of those people that get bent out of shape and start talking about peoples spelling, i wish i was that cool.
    Actualy I was speaking about the thread you spoke about...

LoL you must have only read the first 8 letters in my response; so am I right when I say you did'nt read the other thread and you are just posting crap?

Enough spam, do you have anything constructive to say about nourish or its rotation use in conjuction with other resto spells?

As a resto druid who has healed all ten man content and most 25-man content, I have never used nourish in a serious setting.

I have tested it to see what kind of HPM and HPS I can get out of it, but I concluded that even with 4t7, I'd still rather either cast regrowth or do nothing in any situation where casting Nourish would make any sense at all.

I'm not trying to say that it's totally useless, but I never seem to have a situation where it's worth saving 80 mana to lose 50% crit chance, HoT effect, and only gain half a second cast time (and that's not accounting for the crit .5 sec off my next spell I'd get with regrowth.)

Quote Originally Posted by Morganskunk
    Actualy I was speaking about the thread you spoke about...

LoL you must have only read the first 8 letters in my response; so am I right when I say you did'nt read the other thread and you are just posting crap?

Enough spam, do you have anything constructive to say about nourish or its rotation use in conjuction with other resto spells?
    are you retarded seriously, do you even know what thread your posting in? i have stated how i feel about nourish, when to use it, and why its good.

i think if you had the 4 pice bonus druids would make great MT healers, i MT heal out 10 mans and dominate and shaman or pally in healing.
    Why the hell do people keep forgetting to mention "priests" in the list of healers they dominate? Is that because Priests are always #1 right now? Yeah, that's what I thought. Priests > Druids in healing right now.

Right now it goes Priest, Druid, Paladin, Shaman.

Though Paladins still top the charts in Overhealing, with druids right behind. Unless you have a priest spam casting CoH, then the priest is #1 in everything lol. Yay CoH nerf.

i didnt forget

you just always here, MT healers are pallys and shamans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dokoran
    Why the hell do people keep forgetting to mention "priests" in the list of healers they dominate? Is that because Priests are always #1 right now? Yeah, that's what I thought. Priests > Druids in healing right now.

Right now it goes Priest, Druid, Paladin, Shaman.
    Wait 'til 3.0.8. In my experience it's only the holy priests that are dominating the heal charts, and if you look closely you'll find just about every time they'll have > 40% of their healing from CoH. In a fight like patchwerk (especially 10 man where you don't need to spam as much) the druids really are quite powerful.

Though Paladins still top the charts in Overhealing, with druids right behind.
    Are you serious? If your druids are just behind paladins in overhealing then there's something wrong with your druids... HoTs don't tick when the target is at full health, so druids should almost always be the lowest in overheals, and I know in my 10 and 25 man runs they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

Quote Originally Posted by crakajack
    Nourish is an amazing spell.

I got my 4p set bonus and saw my nourish hit for a consistent 5.5 to 5.8k with all hots up on the tank.

I use the regrowth glyph and honestly regrowth is a better heal but what people are failing to realize is that when you calculate the actual healing it does you take into account the hot as well, well if the tank is taking burst dmg and there is the very real possibility that your hots wont cut it and instead or removing regrowth from the target you turn to nourish a heal that is gonna give ya the same initial bang.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Crakkajack

exactly, i've been saying this for weeks. the key is the 4 piece bonus though. we'll also have to re-evaluate after the new glyph they're promising comes out.