Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Icy Prism Creation Example.

rydya
    <vodka>

Re: Icy Prism Creation Example.

Hawt.

for the love of god, may this help lower the price of gems. anyone else seeing 190g gems?

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

i dont think so. Frozen Orb still costs 150-200g

my server orbs are 30-40g

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Sinders

14g/orb here..

What level of jewelcrafting did you learn it?

430/440?

Seeing it is orange at your 444 skill.

Is the blue/purple/green input and output a coincidence, or can you only receive the same color gems as the input gems?

Quote Originally Posted by Tural
    Is the blue/purple/green input and output a coincidence, or can you only receive the same color gems as the input gems?
    Lol, didn't see that till you mentioned it... that is a little odd (but well within the realm of chance)

Well, any1 knows if the gems u get are only blue,purple and green?
    Or is it just a coincidence?
    An answer would apreciated since we need to get the orbs now they still a bit cheap, cause when this comes out their price will sure go a bit up. :-\

Rather stupid that the orb is needed, why not just add a few of the other uncommon gems in the cost of making a Icy Prism.
    And add new crafting recepies that requires orbs instead...!

Did one a minute ago:

Gem combination was Blue, Purple, Red.

20 hour CD is QQ

Meh. 9 Green Gems + Frozen orb for 3 blue gems isn't great. Personally, I'll be spending my 10 MoH for them, as I'm now officially out of other things to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolarian
    Meh. 9 Green Gems + Frozen orb for 3 blue gems isn't great. Personally, I'll be spending my 10 MoH for them, as I'm now officially out of other things to buy.
    ya no kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Quantity-Thrall
    Did one a minute ago:

Gem combination was Blue, Purple, Red.

20 hour CD is QQ
    Thanks for the info, good to hear it is random which are gained, not limited to the inputs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kolarian
    I guess this depends on costs on your server. Frozen Orbs vary from 40-80g, big range yes but it's up and down, and uncommon gems 2-3g each. If we can assume an average of 80g for all the mats, and you get three rare gems out of them... well, on my server, that's incredible. Sky Sapphire's are selling cheap, ~20g, but Scarlet Ruby's are going for ~140g. The other gems vary between 40-80g. So, really, unless you were to get three Sky Sapphire's, which would be pretty unlikely, it's profit, at least on my server. Especially if you have some nice cuts and sell cut gems.
    Ephemera - Grievance - Thrall [H]
    Sybilfawlty - We Have Cookies - Stormrage [A]

I just made on on the PTR and i got a Blue Green Yellow and a Dragons eye. I can see these being profitable. Has a 20 hour CD though.

Ya i got one too, looks like they added dragonseye as a possibility with the latest build.

Here's the real question:

Are we gonna see epic gems come out of this thing?

eibbun

did brilliant glass have epic gems? :P