All three builds...

Ok just wanted to inquire, I am planning on leveling up my druid and just wanted to check on some things. I am planning on Feral/Resto for dual spec. What I want to clarify is I am planning on get SP/crit > SP/Haste, is this correct? Also, what I wanted to know is, with the new SP gear, can I use my SP (healing) gear and go Boomkin and do decent dmg or are the specs for boomkin completly different from healing (I get confused about spirit on this). Looking for someone to explain, ty...
    In life pain is mandatory; Suffering however, is optional...
    Source: Naruto

Re: All three builds...

Quote Originally Posted by Vertue
    Ok just wanted to inquire, I am planning on leveling up my druid and just wanted to check on some things. I am planning on Feral/Resto for dual spec. What I want to clarify is I am planning on get SP/crit > SP/Haste, is this correct?
    Crit isn't very useful for resto druids. Haste isn't too bad, but Spirit is better.

Also, what I wanted to know is, with the new SP gear, can I use my SP (healing) gear and go Boomkin and do decent dmg or are the specs for boomkin completly different from healing (I get confused about spirit on this). Looking for someone to explain, ty...
    Yes, Resto and Balance gear is very similar. The main difference is that Balance gear needs Spell Hit, and Resto gear will probably want a bit more MP5.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

15+ Year Old Account

Re: All three builds...

Afaik (I'm open to corrections) it's this way:

- healer's prio: SP > Spirit > Haste > Crit (hit is useless ofc)
    - moonkin prio: Hit > SP > Haste > Spirit > Crit

You can use your Resto gear to go Moonkin, and it will mostly work without big issues while soloing / doing 5men, especially if you have Imp FF (3% extra hit once it's on).
    You'll feel a desperate lack of hit rating when you meet raids as a boomkin. But you can most certainly keep your Resto gear to run heroics and get some +hit items to upgrade your gear for when you turn into a Boomkin.

Generally, it's easier to go Balance-Resto than to go Feral-w/e because you can overlap many items, while Feral is a completely different thing. Dual spec ferals will most likely be cat/bear dualspec (and they will still chance some items).
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.