Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Fact and Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon
    I did have one question about dual-wield actually. If you were tanking with it, how much expertise would you need to reduce the parry chance to what a warrior tank would usually have to face? Note I am not asking how much to remove the parry chance entirely, just to make it what healers can currently deal with on warrior tanks?
    I HATE YOU! I had to go dig through the forums like a mole to find it...

HERE <---- click damn it
    It shows that you get les parryes than a war with a fast one hander ^_^.

Death Knight threat values
    Attack Power coefficients
    Death Knight DPS Compendium, useful ifo in general, not just dps. !!WARNING, BIG WALL OF TEXT!!

Was all here.

The new OT way after the patch may be Blood. Damn good damage output in dps gear + all the esentials for tanking.

Re: Fact and Fiction

Quote Originally Posted by Sergejsvk
    I HATE YOU! I had to go dig through the forums like a mole to find it...

HERE <---- click damn it
    It shows that you get les parryes than a war with a fast one hander ^_^.

Death Knight threat values
    Attack Power coefficients
    Death Knight DPS Compendium, useful ifo in general, not just dps. !!WARNING, BIG WALL OF TEXT!!

Was all here.

The new OT way after the patch may be Blood. Damn good damage output in dps gear + all the esentials for tanking.
    <3
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.