ActionBar Tooltip mover

Default Blizzard tooltip is pinned to somewhere in the lower right corner of the screen.
    I got an addon that stick mob/player tooltips at mouse, but can't find one which will do the same for ActionBar buttons.
    Without one, I can't place anything valuable in tooltip corner, because it got overlapped every time I point a button with my mouse.

Trolls off: Yes I know that clicking buttons have to be avoided and shortcuts/binding have to be used, but that's the way I like to play and just need that tooltip moved somewhere else (or better - stick to mouse pointer)

Thanks.

Re: ActionBar Tooltip mover

I know bartender 4 has a setting to disable tooltips or disable tooltips in combat.

Stop clicking and all your problems are solved. Seriously, clickers are fail.

Quote Originally Posted by ant1pahty
    First off all, You have to click certain things. And even when you don't click, your mouse is hovering in your screen and it brings up the tooltip of whatever is underneath it. It's a pain in the ass.

I had the same problem so I asked and was told 'Tiptac'. I downloaded and It's a life saver. No longer do I have a constant tooltip of other players on my screen in raids

CowTip (WowAce) can also be in a static position for all frames but buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprophecy2186
    First off all, You have to click certain things. And even when you don't click, your mouse is hovering in your screen and it brings up the tooltip of whatever is underneath it. It's a pain in the ass.

I had the same problem so I asked and was told 'Tiptac'. I downloaded and It's a life saver. No longer do I have a constant tooltip of other players on my screen in raids
    He's asking about moving the tooltip for his actionbars. Which implies he's clicking his buttons instead of keybinding. Which is fail. See?

I click my potions and raid food

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    I click my potions and raid food
    I click my mounts and hearthstone too...

Should I keybind this?
    Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.
    Oscar Wilde

Thanks to all that suggested addons, will give them all a try and will post again which served me well.

Quote Originally Posted by ant1pahty
    I think I was clear enough that people like you should stay away from this thread. The question here was a way to move tooltips, not how to play the game. I have bindings for 5 most usable spells on 1-5 and that made about 90% of my actions, although other 10% are about 10-15 actions that differ from class to class and I mouse-click them because it's really not a problem to click a spell just once in a battle (and not every battle).

Quote Originally Posted by Ermurazor
    I click my mounts and hearthstone too...

Should I keybind this?
    Your mounts, yes. Heartstone, only if you're a paladin.