Pre heroic gear?

It was so great to have the pre-heroic/raid gear list's in TBC... Now I cant find them anywhere. It cant be to early because Elitestjerks have the pre raid list for druids...
    I spent some time on the armory/wowhead tonight to see where i can find some upgrades and see where it'll put me, but I was dissapointed! There are a few crafted peices, and reg instances I can upgrade out of but nothing seems to give me the stats i thought were necissary to be viable in Heroics.

My stats: 32% dodge, 22k Arm, 22k Health... Self Buffed

The way I take it my arm and health are WAY to low to tank any heroic... so where are you guys getting your gear from, before you go into a heroic?

Re: Pre heroic gear?

Give us your armory link so we can suggest what to upgrade. Generally though I think there's plenty enough 75-80 blue gear from normal instances and quests that can get you up to 25k armor & health that should be enough to at least start heroics if you've got a decent healer.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...an&n=Knighjens

Sorry for not posting it before
    Heres the easy upgrades i was looking for:
    Eviscerator's facemask
    Savage Gladiator's Dragonhide Spaulders
    Eviscerator's Chestguard (unless I get the time to get into Archivons vault for the Hateful chest)
    and I deff. need to update the Wrist... doesnt seem like theres a whole lot of good upgrades here, the 2 leatherworker peices (eviscerator and the other rogue on that has parry on it just didnt seem that great to me)

But nothing is gemed or enchanted, just because im really aware that these peices will be replaced quickly (just dinged 80)

theres a decent replacement for evisorators from normal UP quest line. LWing epic sholders arnt bad, 6 fire 6 shadow 10 leather and 1 frozen orb (my server those are 66 gold all ready). Quest line in Ice Crown to take over the vault continues to a group of 5 man quest (first one easy second one you start by blowing on a horn) the second one's reward is 51 sta 34 agi bracer with + hit on it.

as far as chants, for under 50 gold per items on most chants now they arnt that bad, but the diffrence they can put on your gear is high enough that with out chants heroics arnt easy. 273 hp (18 sta in db)to chest from lwing armor kit or 275 from a chanter, you can get the armor kits cheep they are just 24 normal leathers (24 kills in level 76 or higher zones) per kit. Team up with a lwer in your guild and offer to kill mass mobs for them with swipe in sb, and inreturn ask for 1/2 the skins in the form of kits. An hours worth of work that way will net you enough leather for 5 armor kit slots (not includeing legs cuse sorry leg kit is WAY better). thats another 1365 hp for an hours work.
    warriors get rust, pallys cant hear you in that bubble, death knights are screaming about voices, druids? were trying to get whats left of your face off our claws.

I find thottbot to be really useful in a case like yours - you can restrict the item level and source of items to what's available to you, as well as setting the relative values of each stat so that it ranks them quite nicely for you. Here is a very rough set of item values that I just came up with for a feral druid: http://thottbot.com/score/B,2,,0,0rP...,0,0,,0,,0,0,0

I'm sure you could come up with better stat values though as I don't really pay a lot of attention to feral druids. Anyway, if you then do a search on leather armor from drops & quests that have item levels between 140 and 190 that are blue or green, and then sort by score, you'll get a pretty good list of items to go for: http://thottbot.com/?f=a&name=&skill...&v5=&e=#A:::-2

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    in soviet russia, mods troll you!