15+ Year Old Account

Pally Snare-Effect

I've heard some talk about this earlier, that Blizz would give pallys a snare effect. I dont know if it was pointless talk or a serious considering, but if it were serious considerings (which would be rly rly nice) I rly wonder how this spell would work out.

So do anyone know anything about this? If this major pally hotfix will go live and how it'll be?

Deleted

Re: Pally Snare-Effect

AFAIK there are no plans for such. And I don't even think paladins really need one either. But that's just my opinion.

^ what that dude said, sure you eventually run into that ranged person who makes you want to drown puppies, but with efficient use of Judgement of Justice and repentance you can take out most people. Although... a glyph that adds 10 yards of range onto repentance and or HoJ would be pure sex.

Really all I think we need is that 11 point 30 second HoJ thing they promised us. I really wouldn't mind seeing an interrupt aswell, just to take a bit of pressure of Repentance and stun timing. One thing I read somewhere on the Blizzard forums about combining Seal of Command and Seal of Justice together intrigued me. Reducing the chance to proc of course but I think it'd be an awesome idea. Seal of Command is so under rated and has always been overshadowed by Seal of Blood, I think something like the warrior's mace stun would be effective, and put just about as much pressure on any class as MS would. But these are just ideas, not every class can have everything, one skill I will always be thankful for though is HoF.

Hand of Freedom imo is the best utility spell for anti-kiting a class could ask for. I've seen so many warrior been kited by hunter by falling for the old frost trap and circle tactic, and I am just glad those Sob's can't do that to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinestorm
    Hand of Freedom imo is the best utility spell for anti-kiting a class could ask for. I've seen so many warrior been kited by hunter by falling for the old frost trap and circle tactic, and I am just glad those Sob's can't do that to me.
    lets hope they never learn to use http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=19801

Quote Originally Posted by sdw
    lets hope they never learn to use http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=19801
    That's an easy fix....lolRESIST, lolRESIST

God dam you, talent point's! How dare you.

Snare is argueably whats not needed, compared to a gap closer. Old aruguement, though I only jumped in during 2.1 (have always been horde).

Relying on bad kids being bad is not a good tactic. If you face alot of them, that probably means you either have a terrible class comp (my RL lol team), hover around their skill level, or are doing PvP that doesnt matter, like world pvp against PvE geared (and mabey oriented) scrubs.

Hell I hated how gimped prot pvp was in BC that I went out of my way to design methods for meleers to kill them just to prove that. Some of them still work.

Personally I think that in the current gear situation the thing we need most is an interrupt effect for healers.

Once healers get resil and 20k health I think we'll have a problem out-dpsing their healing. (I have Betrayer and 3400 AP right now in BGs).