1. #1
    The Insane Bakis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    15,000

    Graphical improvement

    Just bought myself a 26" tft and Nvidia 260GTX.
    Set all to max etc but wondering if there are other configuration optins that are not listed in the ingame slidermenue under Videosettings.
    Wondering if there is anything more I can do to boost quality etc to make it look even nicer, maybe some /commands or scripts or smt.
    Cheers

    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Except there was no Russian Invasion into Crimea.
    Not like Putin acknowledged it on national tv..

  2. #2
    Titan Synthaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rotherham, England/UK
    Posts
    13,034

    Re: Graphical improvement

    I used to use this before 3.0:

    /console groundEffectDensity 256
    /console groundEffectDist 140
    /console detailDoodadAlpha 100
    /console horizonfarclip 6226
    /console farclip 783
    /console characterAmbient
    /console SkySunGlare 1
    /console skycloudlod 3

    Not sure if it still works.
    Coder, Gamer - IOCube | #Error418MasterRace #ScottBrokeIt
    Knows: Node.js, JS + JQuery, HTML + CSS, Object Pascal, PHP, WQL/SQL

    PC: 750D / 16GB / 256GB + 750GB / GTX780 / 4670K / Z87X-UD4H | Laptop: 8GB / 120GB + 480GB / GTX765M / 4700MQ

  3. #3
    The Insane Bakis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    15,000

    Re: Graphical improvement

    thnx, some of they are still not default. tested all and some really improve the gamefeeling alot

    ground detail and not highlighting chars make the game very much less cartoonish
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Except there was no Russian Invasion into Crimea.
    Not like Putin acknowledged it on national tv..

  4. #4

    Re: Graphical improvement

    Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    I used to use this before 3.0:

    /console groundEffectDensity 256
    /console groundEffectDist 140
    /console detailDoodadAlpha 100
    /console horizonfarclip 6226
    /console farclip 783
    /console characterAmbient
    /console SkySunGlare 1
    /console skycloudlod 3

    Not sure if it still works.
    Except they boosted terrain distance by 30% when they launched WOTLK.

    farclip "1277" would be the current max.

  5. #5
    Titan Synthaxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Rotherham, England/UK
    Posts
    13,034

    Re: Graphical improvement

    Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker
    Except they boosted terrain distance by 30% when they launched WOTLK.

    farclip "1277" would be the current max.
    Yeah, like i said, i wasn't sure if it still worked, and i've not used it since 3.0 and the new shadow effects. I'll try the whole macro out later and see what needs updating.
    Coder, Gamer - IOCube | #Error418MasterRace #ScottBrokeIt
    Knows: Node.js, JS + JQuery, HTML + CSS, Object Pascal, PHP, WQL/SQL

    PC: 750D / 16GB / 256GB + 750GB / GTX780 / 4670K / Z87X-UD4H | Laptop: 8GB / 120GB + 480GB / GTX765M / 4700MQ

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •