Someone posted this number on a different thread of mine. I've been adding up the Deadly gear and the best pvp gear and I'm to about 721 atm. This includes no geming for it either.
Any ideas on the stam we will have. If 1320 is cap I'm going to have a good time working up to that number. Also this will seeming rectify blizzards remarks that, 80, epic pvp level, that classes are relitively balanced.
I made a relitively QQ thread about melee n mages shreading me.
At 1320 res thats about 16.22 % reduction to crit. Basically a large help since at 331 I'm over 3%.
This brings me to the new problem that has been mentioned in other threads. Spriest dots are amped by crit rating. We ARE getting a double nerf to dots. One 16.22% crit reduction takes off 16.22% dmg of dots, on top of that isn't that number doubled to 32.44% reduction on dots, manaburns, and crit dmg? So thats a total 48.66% reduction to our MAIN dmg at top resilence level? Please please correct me I'm dieing for this to be wrong.
I'm afraid I have been experiencing a large reduction to dmg in action. PVE VT ticks for about 1300 abo. AB yesterday, it was ticking for just over 600 with same pve gear. I don't know if they have 130 priest shadow resist on or not.