Gladiator Hafu interview on arena - Resto Druid Tips

http://www.gladiatorinterviews.com - to read the whole thing!! Lets us know about plans in Season 5! Comps, tips and strategy's!

Gladiator Interviews: I was actually watching that tournament on live stream. You performed very well on your druid. Any particular strategys you guys pulled off that day to help climb the ranks of the tournament to the top? Alot of RMP

Hafu: Generally, in most tournaments, I try to play agressively with cyclones to keep the opposition on the back foot. My two arena team mates are very good at peeling the opposing dps off me when i get into trouble. I feel this is very important factor in making a strong arena team, one thing to note about our team, is that we do not try to swap combos to counter other teams very often. Alot of teams try to swap combos but i feel it is best to stick with what you know.

Gladiator Interviews: One thing that you guys did very well was switching targets then bursting one down. How do you guys decide when to switch targets and try to go for a kill? I guess you can say I'm asking what are the signs that the opposition is at a weak point and you should really try to make a move?

Hafu: Usually we try to force the other team to use their cooldowns early, this usually leaves them in a bad position afterwards. Glickz generally calls our swaps by dotting the target up quickly and rhaegyn will swap with an intercept + MS, at this time i try to cc the other healer

Thanks,

Martial.

Re: Gladiator Hafu interview on arena - Resto Druid Tips

Does anyone here have any good tips on what talent tree / glyths would be best used in Arena?

I was thinking of regrowth, swiftmend, but for my 3rd I am unsure, I use innervate in my raid, but would rejuv be good, extra heals at low hp?

also with spec, still unsure if 14 in Balance is enough.

I don't play a druid myself so I'm not sure about alot of their new specs and glyphs but heres some tips:

I've seen alot of people go 5/5 rejuv or w/e with moonkin form for extra pressure in 2s.

I'd say skip moonkin form for 3s, you will need to be healing 95% of the time.

If your having trouble goto worldofwarcraft.com/armory and look at the ladder - find the best druids on top - armory them and look at their spec.

Be wary! Some people respec for PVE - so make sure they have their pvp gear on when you check!

She's a druid again? I thought she put her druid account up for sale and went resto shammy?

That is the worst source of pvp lmfao

I must say, the forums were dead - lol - on that website. Interview wasnt bad, but there was little actual information, mainly large text.

yeah i think that site is pretty new.... This is the first I've ever heard of it, but I like the concept! Hopefully they make it a little better over time.... Comments on the actual interviews would be pwn.