Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Re: Gladiator Slappywagzz on Priests in S5

Quote Originally Posted by talrob
    Arrr the good old troll meow returns, btw you royally failed on your 'disc sucks in pve and I know cause I'm pro! speech,' that I seen you throwing around the forums in beta. However this isn't the thread for that. I'd love to comment on your spec unfortunately errr yeah you forgot to link it...
    i read my post over and over to understand where your hate comes from. i really don't understand.

1. i offered an alternative way to spec, basically rofling at myself for doing it, and saying it made it very fun for me, and that i actually survived.

2. i stated something that 5 pages of posted said, that u can get instantly gimped in anyspec, especially by rogues. not once i said "i'm pro" (except mentioning that most priest do get instantly gimped in arena - "priest preformance" and i think that every priest atm is not happy with his preformance in arena - as in dying instantly, in addition i mentioned that skill is required - you might have seen it as "i'm pro" but i doubt you'll dissagree with the fact that in order to play your toon properly in arena you need some skill, me giving the dueling rogue example was just an example of mine that the spec is worth wasting Xx gold to spec and try out a more hybrid spec). i also didn't say "discipline sucks" at all (unless you count "sheilds and all that crap" which i ment to shorten up a spam of all the discipline new mitigation talents, and nothing more), simpley said that atm since the longest arena i was in was 2 mins and 58 secs i don't see a reason for any "mana" talents, and sugessted to try out a weird, new hybrid spec and forget about the 2 hour arena's we had at tbc arena (especially last season). discipline sucks for arena is something that wasn't said by me, perhaps you thought it was me but didn't notice it was on a different post in this thread and not mine.

3. i didn't post the talent calculater on purpose, when i mentioned "other talent spec's posted" i was talking about other threads, i'm assuming you can read them also and see that all look more or less alike, i guess you didn't bother reading the post properly and was infused to flame me, like most do in these forums but no one before you did, and i wonder why? does it hurt you so much that i simpley suggested something i found was fun? i mentioned the main talents i pick up - the rest can be splited, or personal prefrence etc. i think every priest more or less will end up in same spec if he goes down till blessed ressiliance in holy and till focused will in discipline, i don't see a reason why i should post a link to talent options on a thread that doesn't talk about it and no one even linked theirs, there is a thread with talent links, if you need help with seeing and veiwing a talent spec go to that thread flame there and see the links there. in addition i don't think anyone is that stupid that he can't fill in the points properly. i think i was clear enough with the talents i see as mainly in the weird hybrid spec i went for, and even mentioned them.

4. don't bother flaming its rediculous to flame over a SUGGESTION that was intended to share a FUNNY spec i chose and found out it was actually fun to play with. i see no reason why you replied to my post like this.

5. i feel sad atm. i was trying to be nice offering a hybrid spec i found was fun and funny, hoping that other priests that are emo or not happy with what they feel in arena could try it out and see if they enjoy it. yet you stood out and showed me why i stoped posting here. i stoped playing the game for a while (irl problems) but i'm feeling abit better now (thanks for the caring, almost full recovery), priest has always been my favorit toon, since i have a druid and a paladin and a rogue (still 70) i can say that (considering you don't face roll coh) it is a more complex healer offering almost every healing option to his group/raid. posting my suggestion hurt you as i see, since you were the only one bothered to flame me for a nice suggestion to have some fun game with a funny spec.

so i'm sorry mate that suggestions and nice offers of what i tried out bothers you. i am sorry if my suggestion hurt you in anyway to answer me like this. i really hope you try the spec out or build a spec similar with your own prefrences and have some fun. if not you can just ignore the suggestion and continue with your game, as you please. my will was truely to share the funny spec i had fun with, in hope more will have fun with (and no flames will follow). really sorry i hurt you that much talrob, that you had to flame me just for offering a suggestion. i will try in further not to post at all in these forums.

You made a wall of text without once insulting me or boasting about 'my beta experience' or 'my pretbc experience', 'you should respect me' etc, I'm...impressed and yeah I'm sorry for my earlier post it's is a valid spec and several top ranked gladiators have similar. I just wanted to know exactly which spec you used to compare the optional talents.
    'u get constant hit by ice shit from roof so you can travel instantly all across the room'

Meow, could you please be so kind to post your spec ? I'm not a pro PvP'er but i would like to try your spec because i used to play something like that on a private server (I got bored on retail x] ) and every1 was saying that i'm crazy and that no1 will want a holy/disc priest on retail :-S

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...h=060802060200

this is my current spec, i changed it last night to this. wanted to see how inspiration benifits (so far not worth it).

most talents are switchable.

my last week spec was:
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...h=000000000000

yes i know - no meditation but it worked fine. same glyphs.

its a rofl spec, but atleast i survived threw stuns, and holy nova as instant heal if prom on cd.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Rasputen
    I'm not sure why everyone is talking so bad on shadow pvp. For one thing, your partner is an important aspect. I'm running with an arcane mage right now, and double dps teams are cake. We actually have more trouble with Resto Shaman/***
    than anything else. Rogues? Pfft. I've spent my entire time 70-80 and at 80 fending off rogues while leveling/questing so I know how to deal with them. In arenas they almost seem like a joke right now with the way our team is handling them. Boom, the other dps is dead in 4-5 seconds while the rogue is still trying to set me up (they ALWAYS go for me and not the mage, which is wrong imo), and then it's time to gank the rogue.

I'm currently at 17.8k hp and 470 resil and there's a HUGE difference than when I'm just in my pvp gear. I almost want to go disc just because I know I would never die when I had mana as long as my partner was up, but my survivability as shadow is still something amazing as long as *drumroll* You know what you're doing!

Don't fret people...get yourself some resil, and learn to pvp as shadow.

Give me ur armory link ffs. I want to see ur cool ratings from what u state..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Reckoning Bomb - Unleashes the Reckoning upon the Scourge, inflicting ridiculous amounts of damage. Some might even say the damage is ludicrous.

Quote Originally Posted by meowmeow
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...h=060802060200

this is my current spec, i changed it last night to this. wanted to see how inspiration benifits (so far not worth it).

most talents are switchable.

my last week spec was:
    http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?prie...h=000000000000

yes i know - no meditation but it worked fine. same glyphs.

its a rofl spec, but atleast i survived threw stuns, and holy nova as instant heal if prom on cd.

I play with a similar spec. I think people will be annoyed at your original post because it is a wall of text critting your brain.

I glyph Spirit of Redemption (I've had fights where I've kept SOR up for 8+ refreshes, and even one fight where I died first, and kept my SOR up over the other priest that died and SORed 15 seconds after me)

PWS heal

Lightwell or Dispel glyph

I go with a deathknight so i drop the lolwell in their magic dome and sit by it. Most players don't attack it and keeping that running is nice.

Dispel is nice but not so great after the nerf, and it really only helps for frost mages removing that debuff. Otherwise it's 100% your own survivability which is disease removal and instants with not much magic on avg.

My spec differs from yours in that I have:

faster gheal > 5% crit
    No inspiration
    2 in healing prayers instead of reach
    5 in spiritual healing instead of guidance (10% more healing is way better than a bit of +dmg)

5 twin disciplines
    No martyrdom
    2 in mental agility
    2 mana burn
    2 focused power

I've had tons of wins starting off in the arena where you go up the elevator, shadowmelded, popping PI and manaburning a ret paladin or healer right off the bat. You can currently get a ret paladin to 0 in 4.5-6 seconds which slows their burst down.

Also need to realize that most iceblocks and shields come when people are at risk so you need to blow that down ASAP.

This has to be a joke since the top players consider Locks and Shadow Priests 2 of the weaker classes/specs right now.

Most Gladiators as assholes and love to mess with people :-\

I felt it necessary to finally register here, for the sole reason of posting on this complete failure of a thread...

/facepalm

I'm entertained to say the least. How many posts now have clearly stated that Slappywagzz was indeed JOKING? In other words, not serious; trolling; messing with people; exaggerating; being sarcastic... And yet after each one of these posts, it's followed by someone who simply...doesn't get it. Patrick Stewart wouldn't even know how to react to this thread.

That said, please continue posting=) Slappywagzz was srs, no joke.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Giamatti
    I felt it necessary to finally register here, for the sole reason of posting on this complete failure of a thread...

/facepalm

I'm entertained to say the least. How many posts now have clearly stated that Slappywagzz was indeed JOKING? In other words, not serious; trolling; messing with people; exaggerating; being sarcastic... And yet after each one of these posts, it's followed by someone who simply...doesn't get it. Patrick Stewart wouldn't even know how to react to this thread.

That said, please continue posting=) Slappywagzz was srs, no joke.

Win!
    Once you go troll, you'll never reroll.
    To bad I'm an undead! ~ Tøffelladden

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums
    I'm a rank 14 priest, actually.
    I'm sorry, does this hold any value at all in WotLK except for yet another title? No.