Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    To the two tankers above, I can't really comment on because I know very little about tanking.

1) Razorice belongs in MH
    2)You are 1.19% over hit cap, and you have reforged both haste and mastery to hit rating.
    3)I know you say putting red gems in your gear is too expensive, but you have jewelcrafting and could do some ore shuffle get more than enough red gems and still make a profit from the shuffle.
    4) You have 2 points in each Chillblains and Endless Winter which I normally wouldn't fault because I love free interrupts and the ability to AoE kite the hell out of mobs, but you waste those points and don't take any in Epidemic.
    5) You aren't using Glyph of Frost Strike.
    you're just a little bit over the hitcap but besides that i dont see anything wrong.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nthos/advanced

please keep in mind that this is my offspec, i'm not sure about my reforging.
    Last edited by Xarganthos; 2012-03-06 at 09:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarganthos View Post
    you're just a little bit over the hitcap but besides that i dont see anything wrong.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nthos/advanced

please keep in mind that this is my offspec, i'm not sure about my reforging.
    6,5/10.
    No professions. Spec is slightly off, put one point into runic power mastery.
    Not sure about your haste reforging, but you want haste>mastery unless you experience heavy rune capping. If not, haste is still a fine choice though around your haste level currently they are pretty close. So if you are rune capped quite often, it's fine. If not, go exp>haste on trinket and leave the haste on helmet.

And for the rest, well gear isn't amazing so missing points there too.

You do know how to properly reforge etc so that's nice (unlike some other people who don't even bother to read up stuff).

(big thing that you have 0 proffesions what so ever : p )

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...argix/advanced
    Last edited by ThargixEchoes; 2012-03-06 at 09:43 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/thargix Heroic 25 man raiding | Thargix dk PoV.

9/10.

In your gear crit is actually simmed higher than mastery so your reforging would be slightly off what it is now. I think in this situation the Firelands Rep ring or the Valor ring would actually be better than the Alysrazor ring. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Overall quite nice.

P.S. Your transmog is dookie, mine is glorious. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    9/10.

In your gear crit is actually simmed higher than mastery so your reforging would be slightly off what it is now. I think in this situation the Firelands Rep ring or the Valor ring would actually be better than the Alysrazor ring. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Overall quite nice.

P.S. Your transmog is dookie, mine is glorious. :P
    With 4set and gurthalak mastery is better than crit. (don't follow sims like it's the holy bible, Gurthalak is capable of giving you 5-6.5 k dps gain which the sims (with sims its ALWAYS 3.5k) never show, it even puts crit almost equal to haste l0l) Alysrazor's ring has more str on it. Can't be bothered to buy the vp ring now since everything is on farm already. Just gonna spend them on something else, while waiting for the ultrax ring. Transmog is personal taste, and I quite like the t13 feeling.

And mastery and crit are pretty much equal, and I rather go the non rng route than to add another rng factor to it. (cough gurth cough). Another reason is that quite some bosses have more than 1 mob to have diseases on/ you can hit with dnd. Hence making mastery more favoured. And it's a pain in the ass to reforge from a crit haste build into frost, haste mastery works much better )
    Last edited by ThargixEchoes; 2012-03-07 at 02:21 PM.

From what I see you're doing nearly everything right. There's a few points I would personally move around but it wouldn't effect your threat or survival.

Quote Originally Posted by ThargixEchoes View Post
    With 4set and gurthalak mastery is better than crit. (don't follow sims like it's the holy bible, Gurthalak is capable of giving you 5-6.5 k dps gain which the sims (with sims its ALWAYS 3.5k) never show, it even puts crit almost equal to haste l0l) Alysrazor's ring has more str on it. Can't be bothered to buy the vp ring now since everything is on farm already. Just gonna spend them on something else, while waiting for the ultrax ring. Transmog is personal taste, and I quite like the t13 feeling.

And mastery and crit are pretty much equal, and I rather go the non rng route than to add another rng factor to it. (cough gurth cough). Another reason is that quite some bosses have more than 1 mob to have diseases on/ you can hit with dnd. Hence making mastery more favoured. And it's a pain in the ass to reforge from a crit haste build into frost, haste mastery works much better )
    Mastery isn't always better than crit, both DKs in my guild run haste>crit>mastery with Heroic Gurth and have top 30 parses on Heroic Ultraxion, so I don't really see how mastery is automatically better than crit. I also am stuck with a Heroic Vessel which increases the value of crit for me.

Mastery is essentially the same value as crit but I find I play sitting on RP alot more than other DKs and I enjoy the crit playstyle more than mastery.

Well I myself have rank 4 on Ultraxion 25 hc. And it would have been rank 1 for sure if my Gurthalak had the same rng as the number one. (his did 6,5k , mine only 3k).
    It's basically a player preference choice, if one prefers crit or mastery. They are pretty much equal, with the favour hanging to mastery because gurth can have above average procs.

Well I myself have rank 4 on Ultraxion 25 hc. And it would have been rank 1 for sure if my Gurthalak had the same rng as the number one. (his did 6,5k , mine only 3k).
    It's basically a player choice, if one prefers crit or mastery. They are pretty much equal, with the favour hanging to mastery because gurth can have above average procs.
    Rank 5, some Chinese DK had 8k Tentacle procs last night

8k...... IMPOSSIBRUUUUUUUUU. That amount of luck is, o_O

Warchief
    8k...... IMPOSSIBRUUUUUUUUU. That amount of luck is, o_O
    Cant find ur armory so erm cant rate? awell heres mine: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%a0re/advanced , I already posted mine in an earlier posts but that was for blood now for my frost since I got 4pc T13 rate me . O yea and ignore spauds missing enchants since I cba farming therazane rep

Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    Cant find ur armory so erm cant rate? awell heres mine: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%a0re/advanced , I already posted mine in an earlier posts but that was for blood now for my frost since I got 4pc T13 rate me . O yea and ignore spauds missing enchants since I cba farming therazane rep
    No real reason in having endless winter for DS raiding. You are over hit cap like me, and would likely be better off with the tier helm and shoulders from spine. You have one crappy profession that is all but leveled and one crappy profession that isn't leveled at all. Looks like you need to fix a few enchants, bracers and chest are what I notice right off the bat. I'll give it a 6-7/10.

No need to rate me I wasn't able to change anything for like two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    Cant find ur armory so erm cant rate? awell heres mine: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...màre/advanced , I already posted mine in an earlier posts but that was for blood now for my frost since I got 4pc T13 rate me . O yea and ignore spauds missing enchants since I cba farming therazane rep
    Personally I would;

Enchant 50 Strength on gloves (as opposed to 35 Strength)
    Enchant 50 Strength on bracers (as opposed to 65 Haste)
    Enchant your shoulders (though you said you didn't want to grind the rep)
    Enchant 20 Stats on Chest (as opposed to 15)
    Change the yellow gem in your shoulders to 25 Haste / 25 Strength (as opposed to 50 Mastery)
    Change the yellow gem in your boots to 20 Haste / 20 Strength (as opposed to 40 Mastery)

I'd change to a 5/31/5 spec, without Endless Winter or Lichborne, and get 3/3 Virulence and 2/3 Epidemic.

You could also change a few professions and itemize better with a few pieces, but I am only giving advice based on what you currently have available to work with.

My Frost set; http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eyers/advanced
    Last edited by Breyers; 2012-03-07 at 07:53 PM.

Nice setup Breyers! Everything looks great to me.*

One suggestion for the future would be to keep an eye on when you use multi-colored epic gems. In your boots, for example, the 25 Str / 25 Haste with 20 Str socket is only granting you 45 Str total, where a plain epic red gem would've just given you 50 Str. Is 5 Str better than 25 Haste? Maybe, maybe not. Just something to think about.*

Other than that, great DK!

Quote Originally Posted by Skygoneblue View Post
    Nice setup Breyers! Everything looks great to me.*

One suggestion for the future would be to keep an eye on when you use multi-colored epic gems. In your boots, for example, the 25 Str / 25 Haste with 20 Str socket is only granting you 45 Str total, where a plain epic red gem would've just given you 50 Str. Is 5 Str better than 25 Haste? Maybe, maybe not. Just something to think about.*

Other than that, great DK!
    Thank you much; in regards to your gem inquiry.

5 Str x ~3.49 = 17.45 DPS
    25 Haste x ~1.92 = 48 DPS

10 looks awsome

Linking your own armory when you respond is the best way to keep the thread rolling along. :P

My Unholy Set; http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eyers/advanced

Everything looks pretty good, you're slightly over hit cap but that's not a huge issue
    Last edited by Dossou; 2012-03-08 at 10:26 AM.

8/10 your unholy set looks pretty good, although you are 1% above hit cap so you may want to kill some hit.

My dk: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Deloir/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Deloir View Post
    8/10 your unholy set looks pretty good, although you are 1% above hit cap so you may want to kill some hit.

My dk: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Deloir/simple
    I'm at 8.02% hit, which isn't 1% over.

Logged out in PvP gear and spec so I can't really judge. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    I'm at 8.02% hit, which isn't 1% over.

Logged out in PvP gear and spec so I can't really judge. :/
    Good

Mine:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Northug/simple