1. #3261
    Quote Originally Posted by JackTheLad View Post
    I haven't played for a while so i can't rate anything xD
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...helad/advanced
    You're gemming Exp/Hit but you are reforging away exp and hit on your gear. Simcraft your char and check if it isn't more profitable to go for str/hit gems instead. This because at your gearlevel, most of the time Str starts to pull ahead of Mastery again for non-cleave fights.

    Overall a 8.5/10.

  2. #3262
    Field Marshal kerk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    65
    The person above me didn't post an armory.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...reatjab/simple

  3. #3263
    Good overall, don't really agree on the choice of rune regen talent, since it gives you no control on a burst of runes for shielding purposes.
    9/10

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yryll/advanced

    Mock my incredibly terrible luck with weapons! (never even seen an LFR axe)

  4. #3264
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by resonance7982 View Post
    Good overall, don't really agree on the choice of rune regen talent, since it gives you no control on a burst of runes for shielding purposes.
    9/10

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yryll/advanced

    Mock my incredibly terrible luck with weapons! (never even seen an LFR axe)
    All seems great, and you are luckier than I am with loot it seems
    Maybe try maximising your avoidance by looking into Diminishing returns. For example: Chest and Cloak you are reforging Hit to Parry... change that to Hit to Dodge to gain more avoidance.

    Check out the Active mitigation post in the DK forums

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...schka/advanced

    Carbide Series 500R White | Intel i7 [email protected] | Asus P8Z77-V Gen3 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600MHz |
    2GB EVGA GTX 680 | OCZ Agility 3 120GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB | Corsair H80 Hydro | Corsair Gaming Series GS700

  5. #3265
    The Patient Lachez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    239
    All seems good to me, though my knowledge of blood is eh at best. Unupgraded relic strikes me as a bit odd though. Elegon trinket, even lfr, would be better I'd think, esp progressing through ToT reg at a 504 ilvl. A stam trinket just doesn't seem like a great idea. But other than that great!

    9.5/10

    Armory in sig
    Lachez Prot/DPS Warrior
    <Soul Asylum>
    [A] Sargeras -US


    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanasm View Post
    Yeah, when I think of namby-pamby liberals the first state to spring to mind is South Carolina.

  6. #3266
    Very good. You are lucky enough with the gear! How is 2xT15 BTW? Oh and good luck finding a weapon

    10/10

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...whomp/advanced

  7. #3267
    The Patient Lachez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Wouldn't you like to know?
    Posts
    239
    Yeah I'll say, our dps warrior was pissed when the TF Primordius trink dropped and I got it cause he got the regular one that dropped the week before :P.

    I really haven't had time to look over my logs with the 2set yet. I know the guy has a low icd for his spawn time as I saw one spawn right as the previous one faded. I went on vacation like the day after I got my 2 set so I haven't given the logs a look over yet to see how much damage he actually does though. Eh I've got 6 rolls saved up from not raiding this past week, hopefully with 4 chances to get a weapon I can grab one up this week. Sword or axe idc at this point.

    Armory looks good from here, should probably mog the lickitung shoulders though :P

    10/10
    Lachez Prot/DPS Warrior
    <Soul Asylum>
    [A] Sargeras -US


    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh, PVP twinks. I thought this was about Anduin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcanasm View Post
    Yeah, when I think of namby-pamby liberals the first state to spring to mind is South Carolina.

  8. #3268
    Bloodsail Admiral Pencil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    In the fridge
    Posts
    1,060
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...k/Wompa/simple

    Thanks folks, feedback is always grand.
    pencil is cool

  9. #3269
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachez View Post
    -snip-
    i only rate ppl who rated so wont take the one above me,

    soo hey Aelmai... how about giving me some of that gear hu?!?!

    9.9/10 due to abit over hitcap, but thats gonna drop when you replace that awfull head id give 10/10 but jealousy takes 0.1 off!

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tbanana/simple here's mine, recently started playing DK as main again since my old main keeps getting fucked over by GC

  10. #3270
    Field Marshal Colors's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    50
    Hey Butt,

    For what you have to work with, 10/10. Also, your name cracks me up =P

    Me: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Rubý/advanced

  11. #3271
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebonskye View Post
    Hey Butt,

    For what you have to work with, 10/10. Also, your name cracks me up =P

    Me: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Rubý/advanced
    Not Itsthecops of Gamble, 10/10 for that reason

    Enchant your bracers.

    Hi hello main DK in sig

  12. #3272

  13. #3273
    Field Marshal Colors's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    50
    Oh hell, I totally forgot to enchant them. That is embarrassing ><

  14. #3274
    Xiphoro, from a simple check of your character on AskMrRobot you might want to shift some Enchants and Gems around to maximize your Mastery. Also I personally cap Hit/Exp, something you havn't done and that I recommand.
    Your talents seem fine, but I would recommand against using Glyph of Dark Succor. It's not really a Tanking glyph. Try using Glyph of Pestilance for the general utility in fights with adds.
    Overall, it doesn't seem like you are really pushing hard to do Raids and are okay with just doing LFR which is a shame and it's something you can strive for with some work on your character. 6/10

    Not enough posts yet to make a link. My character is Necrocake, from the Maelstrom EU.
    Be gentle.

  15. #3275
    High Overlord holybud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    England
    Posts
    124
    No one above me to rate ^

    Here is me > http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...kunky/advanced

  16. #3276
    Field Marshal Wiizper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    78
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...izper/advanced

    Could use some advice on my hit rating... >_<


    Holybud: Looking good, 7/10, but i dont like the sword transmog
    Wiizper#2846



    Wiizper - Main

  17. #3277
    Blademaster Gorshan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gloucester
    Posts
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiizper View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...izper/advanced

    Could use some advice on my hit rating... >_<


    Holybud: Looking good, 7/10, but i dont like the sword transmog
    v nice, you will always have excess hit on dw, as most bis gear has hit on.

    I know from dw myself that anything that can't be reforged into into mastery/haste stays as hit for white cap.
    for gear, spec and mog I'll give 9/10. surprised your using kil'rath still.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rshan/advanced - me

    mog on weapons isn't showing they are actually mogged to felsteel long blade.

  18. #3278
    Field Marshal Wiizper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by Killiam View Post
    v nice, you will always have excess hit on dw, as most bis gear has hit on.

    I know from dw myself that anything that can't be reforged into into mastery/haste stays as hit for white cap.
    for gear, spec and mog I'll give 9/10. surprised your using kil'rath still.

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rshan/advanced - me

    mog on weapons isn't showing they are actually mogged to felsteel long blade.
    Yeah, havent been lucky on another 1h yet ^^
    Wiizper#2846



    Wiizper - Main

  19. #3279
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiizper View Post
    Yeah, havent been lucky on another 1h yet ^^
    you seem to have alot of hit that could be put somewhere else that could be better for your dps I would put razorice on your mh
    8/10
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Mafiq/simple
    Last edited by Johnsongoes; 2013-03-29 at 04:47 PM. Reason: found armory in sig

  20. #3280
    Epic! Bosbeer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Batcave
    Posts
    1,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnsongoes View Post
    you seem to have alot of hit that could be put somewhere else that could be better for your dps I would put razorice on your mh
    8/10
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/Mafiq/simple
    You should either go for 2 mast trinkets or 2 stam trinkets, just to max out the build you want:P
    8/10
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yfury/advanced

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •