Thread: First Day PVP

First Day PVP

How was your experience pvping on the first day? Besides the long queues

Re: First Day PVP

I would say "Horrible".

I'm a rare player who decided to keep his Warlock as his main.
    I went to Arena and noticed that some class 2 shot me in 1.5 seconds.

I've hitted 2000+ rating in the past and yesterday I got a hard time just to stay at 1500.

I know 2v2 Arena is broken right now but it's the type of arena I love :P

Emberstorm horde have gotten fat and lazy. We had 3 weeks of 35 vs 5 AVs, 15 vs 2 EotS/ABs, and just steamrolled alliance. Achievements were really easy to get, including all the battleground blitz ones.

THEN alliance starts to queue up again. Horde forgets how to play battlegrounds when the alliance are in it.. and we get 5 capped in ABs and 4 capped in EotS when we used to rule those before the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by wortuzalian
    Emberstorm horde have gotten fat and lazy. We had 3 weeks of 35 vs 5 AVs, 15 vs 2 EotS/ABs, and just steamrolled alliance. Achievements were really easy to get, including all the battleground blitz ones.

THEN alliance starts to queue up again. Horde forgets how to play battlegrounds when the alliance are in it.. and we get 5 capped in ABs and 4 capped in EotS when we used to rule those before the expansion.
    I'm too lazy to verify that you are on the same battle group as me, but that's been exactly my experience as well. However, the reasons are the same as they used to be.

It started with us as 35 vs 5 in AV, 15 vs 2-5 in every other BG. That was refreshing, because then it went back to the way it used to be... where ally started with 15 and horde started with (and stayed at) 11-12 until we were 4 capped (AB) or 3 capped (EOTS) and it was 1800 - 400. Then the last few hordies would join, and we'd lose. Yup.. back to normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Il1dan
    Sorry bro but it is mmo-champion the #1 QQ web site on the net

Quote Originally Posted by Aestros
    I would say "Horrible".

I'm a rare player who decided to keep his Warlock as his main.
    I went to Arena and noticed that some class 2 shot me in 1.5 seconds.

I've hitted 2000+ rating in the past and yesterday I got a hard time just to stay at 1500.

I know 2v2 Arena is broken right now but it's the type of arena I love :P
    What he said~

Don't worry guys. Getting resil capped for that 5% more crit damage reduction will clearly fix everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ofmanv
    Don't worry guys. Getting resil capped for that 5% more crit damage reduction will clearly fix everything.
    I agree- looks like “wait for S5/resil” was the solution after all.

Too bad the “wait for 3.0”, “Wait for wrath release”, “wait for level 80” etc. were all horrible solutions.
    User has been banned permanently for trolling due to the following post:
    "Anyone else really loving the new Ghost Form Warlocks were given? You’re immune to all damage, can explore ANYWHERE uninterrupted, hear creepy music and the best part is, you can stay in that form for as long as you want. Cheesy

If you don’t know where to train “Ghost Form”, you can learn the ability for free from any melee class you encounter by clicking the “Release” confirmation window that pops up."

Quote Originally Posted by Ofmanv
    5.5k Wrath crits with 642 resilience is fun.

Serious note though I havent had a single match last over a minute.
    My resilience is already at a decent amount since I have the full set already and a couple of the non set epic peices too. It's really not fixing the massive burst.

600 res and im still gettin raped but if you guys think 200 more will help fear not.. lol